• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think hes actually improved massively under Arteta. All this talk of needing to sign a RCB, not sure we will.

Holding/Saliba Gabriel/Mari with Mavropanos thrown into the mix is a great set of CB's

Not one of them is world class. How is it great? It's an okay set of cbs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not one of them is world class. How is it great? It's an okay set of cbs.

For now its a great set of CB's. Dont try to run before you can walk, we are a Europa league team aiming to get into the CL. Gabriel and Saliba have the potential to become world class, this team needs to grow and great players need to become world class.

There's a minimal supply of world class CB's out there right now. World class partnerships are more important than individuals unless you can find another van dijk.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Holding has been very solid. Is he the greatest CB? No, of course not, but compared to some of the dross we have been playing over the last several years I am quite happy. Plus, like that he is going bald! One more of us hair impaired lads around! :thumbsup:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Look forward to seeing Robbo tested against some of the sides in our upcoming fixtures. He's definitely been solid over our last 5 games but Newcastle also has 1 goal in 7 games. Want to see him up against Rashford in a couple weeks time.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'm happy with his solid performances, but of course a performance against an absolutely dreadful Newcastle shouldn't count for too much. Barely had anything to do. Still, I'm happy he's been dependable.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's been playing decent. He should stick to what he does best which is defending.

He should stop trying those long passes. He looks pathetic trying to attempt it and we lose the ball each time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's been playing decent. He should stick to what he does best which is defending.

He should stop trying those long passes. He looks pathetic trying to attempt it and we lose the ball each time.
Definitely mikel trying to teach him the long ball passing he still very far from getting it right but not mind doing it when there is space and a chance

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He has been solid so far. We have an interesting line-up of PL fixtures coming up which will really test his mettle.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He has been solid so far. We have an interesting line-up of PL fixtures coming up which will really test his mettle.
He'd still won't face elite strikers Southampton could be without Ings because of COVID he handled him well first time Wolves without Jeminez. But against utd could be interesting an counter attacking quick team

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'll never be on side, he's actually playing the best he's ever played and I'm straight up refusing to acknowledge it.:lol:

I can respect agendas over everything tbh, might have to start the Laca train up again now people starting to rate him again. The marathon continues.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Look forward to seeing Robbo tested against some of the sides in our upcoming fixtures. He's definitely been solid over our last 5 games but Newcastle also has 1 goal in 7 games. Want to see him up against Rashford in a couple weeks time.
This is the most interesting run of our season, we're going to learn a lot about our players and our manager.

Southampton, Wolves, Burnley etc are the sides that a top 6 team has to beat

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Loved it when Holdini went through Almiron and absolutely clattered him and then called him a diver. Proper Brexit football :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom