• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Headed everything away, made some crucial tackles and his challenge at the end was beautiful.

I have one small criticism, for as good as he is in the air, I'd like for him to be more of a thread in the opposition box from set pieces. He gets his head to a lot of balls but rarely gets them on target.

Arsenal4life14

Hes really improved since he came back into the team. I am happy for him, he had some injury problems early on in his career with us so hopefully he can stay fit for a long time. He needs to improve a bit with his passing out of defence though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Rob Holding is your captain, your team will win football matches...simple stuff, really.

novar

Wasn't superb but I guess you can't complain when your partner has that kind of performance

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Headed everything away, made some crucial tackles and his challenge at the end was beautiful.

I have one small criticism, for as good as he is in the air, I'd like for him to be more of a thread in the opposition box from set pieces. He gets his head to a lot of balls but rarely gets them on target.
I agree. He just lacks a little bit of conviction and toughness in the oppostion box and he could be big threat on set pieces. A defender of his size really should get a couple of goals each season.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Wasn't superb but I guess you can't complain when your partner has that kind of performance
He was superb, flawless performance today.
Was even good with the ball, something he struggles with at times, and the pace to save us from Luiz was also on a required level.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Holding has been solid no doubt about it. Really has established himself quietly. Making us hair impaired lads proud. Him and prince William. :)

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Brilliant again, vocal and organises well, becoming a real leader in this side.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
@BigPoppaPump when his Holding propaganda actually pays off:

iplcoialdcw31.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Holding our best player again today.

Don't know how luiz got MOTM, he looked shaky with Bellerin today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom