• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

novar

He learnt today what world class movement was from Cavani, but Ole gave him a hand when Martial was subbed in and those two started taking up each other's space

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Our most improved player so far this season.

It seems like it's Rob +1 other at CB these days. Really glad we tied him down to that new contract.

Feels like he's becoming a real leader too.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If only he was French with an African background he would have gotten the respect he deserves ages ago.
then he would be quicker atleast. There has never been a brother slow as Holding. he is solid player and in a good team he is a solid squad player. But he is not a starter for a top team

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another clean sheet another road of getting his hair back. But does seem he getting more bald.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Southgate should have had a good look at him today. He deserves a call up. He just doesn't get the spotlight at all. That might be good for us though.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Coming into his prime years now. He'll probably be part of our CB setup for the next five years.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Very happy with his defensive display. Still think he's very limited with the ball and I would ultimately like to see a CB with a better passing range, but he's massive for us in this transition. Undroppable indeed. Hope he can partner with Gabriel soon.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You have to wonder whether in the summer we really should be going for another top CB? I really don't think our defence record is a fluke btw and if we're in the best 2/3 defences in the league at the end of the season then surely Holding stays as first choice CB with Gabriel?

I'd rather see us chuck Bellerin and splash on a RB, CM, CAM and attacker.

I really think Holdings form is proving to be good enough for top 4.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You have to wonder whether in the summer we really should be going for another top CB? I really don't think our defence record is a fluke btw and if we're in the best 2/3 defences in the league at the end of the season then surely Holding stays as first choice CB with Gabriel?

I'd rather see us chuck Bellerin and splash on a RB, CM, CAM and attacker.

I really think Holdings form is proving to be good enough for top 4.

A new CB is the last thing we need, we buy a new one every transfer window just to have Holding as the main man. We need to relax with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom