• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Robin Van Persie ''is a monster'' by Myles Palmer

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
tall, strong and hard to get off the ball.... which are good qualities, especially for a teenager....

Soler

Established Member
Interesting read. Cheers for posting it, Adam.

'Monster'? An interesting and odd assessment of him by GC22 though. I think he means by it that van Persie must be one of those who is really hard at the ball, and tough to get it off of - like our very own Thierry.

Adam

Established Member
I'd be surprised if he is that strong, because his build is so slender. He must use his whole body well, because his legs look very skinny.

Soler

Established Member
A bit like Ibrahimovic, isn't it? Zlatan's not the biggest/musciliest guy going around.

RobinVanPersie

Mad Jens said:
Interesting read. Cheers for posting it, Adam.

'Monster'? An interesting and odd assessment of him by GC22 though. I think he means by it that van Persie must be one of those who is really hard at the ball, and tough to get it off of - like our very own Thierry.

I think that's the right discription.

KingReyes

Established Member
I think everyone is a monster next to Clichy :)

Seriously though I can't say much about his game to comment so I will wait for the friendlies to roll in and the season to come along to get a better verdict on him. If words are to go by however he is definately a quality player with a bright future.

MightyArsenal

Cant wait for pre season, I wonder how many of our games will be televised....All I heard was that sky were gonna show the amsertdam tournament havent heard anything about the rest of our games being televised.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
A player who is described as mix between Waddle and Zlatan must be good. I've seen him play a couple of times and to be fair he was pretty anonymous each time I saw him but a lot of people have said that he is one of the most promising young talents in Europe. I'm sure Wenger will work his magic on van Persie.

DOls

Thank you for the post, Adam, I really enjoyed reading it.

Our new young Guns sound very exciting and I can't wait to see the new creation of Master Wenger.
Just wonder what Gael had in mind especially that he is very talented footballer himself.

Hopefully van Persie quickly finds his right spot on the pitch.

KoLo28

When Porto beat Man United, Jose said, "I just beat his team with 10% of his budget." hehehe.

patrick42uk

Established Member
MightyArsenal said:
Cant wait for pre season, I wonder how many of our games will be televised....All I heard was that sky were gonna show the amsertdam tournament havent heard anything about the rest of our games being televised.

europsort are showing a friendly cup taking place in austria today. although it doesnt involve us, i think they might also show our pre-season games there. they have done in the past.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom