• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Romeo Lavia

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Apparently we think 45m fee is too high.
Maybe if it gets done for 35-40m?

It's ok saying Southampton may hold him but it's if the club would rather cash in now & the player is ok with a season in the championship?
Kid looks promising but gotta be doubts if a raw youngster could play lone 6 for us? Sure he can learn of Jorgi & Rice tho.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Lock the thread.
We obviously not seriously interested in this player

TornadoTed

Established Member
It doesn't make a lot of sense Liverpool moving for Lavia after already buying Szoboszlai and Mac Allister.

Add TAA who Klopp doesn't trust in defence anymore, Henderson, Fabinho, Thiago, Bajcetic, Elliot and Jones and they look really bloated in midfield with 9 players vying for 3 spots.

bergholt

Surely we’re just messing around to make sure whoever gets him has to pay more

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
It doesn't make a lot of sense Liverpool moving for Lavia after already buying Szoboszlai and Mac Allister.

Add TAA who Klopp doesn't trust in defence anymore, Henderson, Fabinho, Thiago, Bajcetic, Elliot and Jones and they look really bloated in midfield with 9 players vying for 3 spots.

Rumors of Thiago going to Saudi.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Lavia is a DM though, all players you named except for Fabinho are CMs. Henderson can play it, but he's not good enough there anymore.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Pretty sure Romano is the only "source" concerning this now. And his sources tend to be agents. And agents tend to be liars.

I think though he will move this summer. Just not sure whether we are really interested at the given price tag.

Man City have the option to buy back at 40M next year. Southampton will be trying to get more for him right now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool know his fee is high i don't think anyone will go near him at 50M. Liverpool also have many midfielders Thiago Fabinho Henderson Jones Elliott McAllister and Bajectic this is just lot they need to sell tow at least

Mudi

Seems everyone is actively pushing the price of targets of other competitors.

I don't believe we are interested in Lavia for £50m, I think that the club had the following in mind.

Ship Partey for £30-35m and buy Lavia around £40m. If Partey stays, no need for Lavia.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom