• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Romeo Lavia

Kuroske

Pretty sure TP isnt keen on Saudi Arabia.
The agent threw that story in de media to get more leverage in the negotiation.

Juventus does not have to attraction anymore like they used to be. They dont play in the CL, are broke and legal troubles.

Partey will be gone when a saudi club offers him 30+ million per year.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

How is it a poverty source? It’s one of the top sports papers in Belgium.
Still not trustworthy enough for Arsenal stuff sorry

Ornstein who is regarded as the closest in terms of credible Arsenal source hasn't even mention Lavia once as a potential target.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Ornstein who is regarded as the closest in terms of credible Arsenal source hasn't even mention Lavia once as a potential target.
Ornstein said we were interested in Lavia all the way back in May and he also said a couple of weeks ago that a midfielder would be brought in as a Partey replacement in the event that Partey left. What you're saying is untrue.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Ornstein said we were interested in Lavia all the way back in May and he also said a couple of weeks ago that a midfielder would be brought in as a Partey replacement in the event that Partey left. What you're saying is untrue.
Was that a podcast or tweet? Might have completely missed it but I mean fair enough if you're right

G0D

Almighty

Just me that finds it amusing for a guy that joined a month ago to tell someone who has been a member here for 16 years what's acceptable to post on the forum? :lol:

Lavia would probably be the sensible option if Partey to leave - wouldn't command the same kind of fee as Caicedo for example and equally wouldn't expect the same kind of minutes. That would allow a more attacking midfield trio of Rice, Havertz & Ode against teams that are parking the bus.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Was that a podcast or tweet? Might have completely missed it but I mean fair enough if you're right
As AG posted, he often does segments on Rio Ferdinand's 5 and that's where he mentioned it.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom