• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He's still pretty **** defensively but he's starting to show glimpses of someone who could be a useful squad option at the 8 position from what I've seen.

Imagine given all the pissing and moaning about the bad youth dev and lack of an 8 at Arsenal that Sambi Lokonga of all people turns into a world class player :lol: you'd have to laugh.

jake

Feels more like a good alternative to 6 of what I seen today, but the best solution would be a season on loan for luton again to get rid of the last mistakes and use Jorginho for one more season. (The Saliba way :) )

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Feels more like a good alternative to 6 of what I seen today, but the best solution would be a season on loan for luton again to get rid of the last mistakes and use Jorginho for one more season. (The Saliba way :) )
He would be more useful than Jorginho next season

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Probably lacks the any single exceptional quality to have a future at the level at which we are now operating, but has significantly improved his defensive awareness and surely fully rehabilitated his value

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Turns out he had better mentality than nketiah. Remember people praising nketiah for telling him just be happy never playing

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We paid £17m for him, thought it was less. We might make a small profit.

If he manages to keep Luton up with these sorts of displays we should make more than a “small” profit. He’s the kind of midfielder a mid table side can build around.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
🤔That's about 5 times their record signing.

It would be like us spending half a billion on 1 player😀.

If he continues to do well may get a decent fee from another prem club I suppose?

Staying up would probably allow them to make a few signings 5 times their record signing. Such is the PL versus Championship

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Staying up would probably allow them to make a few signings 5 times their record signing. Such is the PL versus Championship
Not sure they would/could push the boat out to that extent.

You also have to factor in their attendances due to ground capacity & ability to pay wages.

They are the smallest PREM club possibly ever.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's done well on loan and I'm pleased for him. I also thought he did well (apart from positional awareness) when he played on front of Partey so this tin isn't all that surprising. I'd still sell in the summer because of the noise around him previously.

Bucephalus

Not sure they would/could push the boat out to that extent.

You also have to factor in their attendances due to ground capacity & ability to pay wages.

They are the smallest PREM club possibly ever.
As I understand it, they've basically earmarked the PL money and the parachute payment to fund a new stadium, rather than risking everything to stay up. If they miraculously stay up anyway, they'll be able to push the boat out, but will almost certainly do so responsibly.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom