• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That was seriously risky we lucky he didn't done his hammy or calf thankfully no league game until 11 of January so

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Did that mean that both Kola and Pepe was slightly injured? Or how does the Pepe reference fit in?

Yes. On same quote in reddit there is a full stop before “Same with Pepe”, although Pepe injury/fitness issue is still a bit of a mystery.

Reactions: CJJ

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
B3nvUjLCQAAyten.jpg

Momak je trafika!

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He’s a warrior. And let’s not forget, Özil wouldn’t be here to pull the strings if Kolasinac hadn’t saved his life!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Always been a fan of Kola, definitely good enough to be a squaddie in a title winning team so he and Tierney imo are more than a good enough LB set of options, as long as fitness isn't an issue long term with both.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
There are times he looks likes an absolute potato farmer though. If we a decent bid comes in then I still think you sell.

That said, he’s a handy squaddy and a tough bastard.
You could levy that criticism against most of the squad over the past 18-24 months though.
Fresh start for everyone under Arteta, and if he can keep this standard of performance then I think he can be an important player for us.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Kola is your typical physical attacking fullback. Great offensively, but gets caught out at the back at times.

People said the same about Robert Carlos ffs, what do you expect?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He has never adjusted his conditioning to this league and seems like he was never really coached. I want to see how he looks after Arteta and staff get him up to speed with tactics and stamina. Looks like a new player already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom