• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Seaman

Pat's missing Gerbil

gunner4life said:
you guy's who take the p**s out of david seaman should be ashamed of urs selves he was a great goal keeper for arsenal. david seaman is my hero, im pleased he tried and had ago at another season, if he wasnt good enough kevin keegan wouldnt have given him a chance. kevin keegan saw that he might have another season in him. :) :) :) :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :| :| :angel :angel

Seamo always had the piss taken from him as a player at arsenal!!!!!!!! We loved him for it! and he loved it too.......i remember his last league match at sunderland when we got him to do the twist. He was reluctant because they had a player down injured and didnt want to show disrepect for the situation,,,,,,,,,,,,, but he did the twist and we took the piss some more. At city we got a lovely two fingered salute when we told him to get his hair cut. It was banter. Seamo loved it and we love him still.. Legend simple as that.............but stop taking the piss from him!.......all gooners did it behind the goal and it was all good fun and seamo loved it!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
The Mini said:
He let him go because (1) Arsène couldn't promise him permanent first choice and (2) We play in 4 tournaments in 1 season and his body wasn't up for that at 40

Exactly. As good as he was, his body was not up to it anymore. Great goalkeeper for so long, shame he took it a season and a half too far..

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom