• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1049678.jpg

Sol-Campbell-Arsenal-captain.jpg

16457626.gif

Last edited:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Would any of you take players from AC Milan in a swap deal for Mustafi? I can only think of Kessie and Bennacer.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Would any of you take players from AC Milan in a swap deal for Mustafi? I can only think of Kessie and Bennacer.
Bennacer arguably. Not the most powerful dude but scrappy like Torreira while actually being very good at progressing the ball. Really impressed since leaving us.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Oh yes, this is a Mustafinho topic. He's looked decent under Arteta so I'd want 15-20m or a player that can improve us. I don't believe that AC can offer either.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
But Gary Deep told me in the summer of 16 that we finally had a WC-class centre back on our books! Remember it vividly!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If we get any money for Mustafi Raul deserves a statue. One where he stomps on a laptop running statdna.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
AC Milan have nothing that we need.

They have a squad full of dross.
Romagnoli is rated quite highly right?

Has the right profile for us: 25, left-footed, tall. Haven't seen him enough myself to judge how good he is. Obviously his stock is higher than Mustafi's.

To be honest I'd just take about €10-15m and run with it. Need to clean up the squad.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Just read the words "World Class" in the Mustafi thread. Words I never thought would be used in a thread named after Mustafi even though they were not for him.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Why the **** have I read through 3 pages on a Mustafi OUT thread with no link to him leaving?

AM is absolutely disgusting at the minute, shame on all of you.
If you look properly, a page and a half of that were back in January ffs

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

This is nearly opposite of what Ornstein said earlier today.
I think Ornstein is just making an educated guess based on a player entering his final year in his deal who's going on 29 and has yet to impress and I would imagine he will surely command a significant signing bonus/wage which is off putting in this current market.

Ornstein seems to know f*ck all nowadays tbf.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
10m for Mustafi seems ridiculously low, but at some stage you have to cut your losses I guess. Mustafi out with Saliba and Mari in is an upgrade over last season I suppose.

10 M for Mustafi seems very high. We are lucky teams are not asking us to pay with him to take him away from us!

Let's get 10 M and then pretend we never signed him in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom