• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,115
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Sell our best CB?
tenor.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Mustafi, based on performances under Arteta before his injury, would have allowed for a 25m fee.

You can cry all you want about it, I hated him as much as anyone around before, but that's the truth. He was pretty good.

After those big injuries though, Mustafi as well as chambers are 10-15m less each. Those injuries basically cost us 25-30m ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If it's coming from intermediaries di marzio would have know it by now let's see if next couple of hours di marzio or Fabrizio report something about this. In the article they say Lazio seriously consider buying him and 12m euros won't be problem.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I feel he’s worth more than 10M. He’s had his “best” year with us pre-injury and he’s still pretty young for a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom