• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

If Napoli can't even throw a few million our way for Sokratis even after pocketing close to 100m for Allan and Koulibaly* then they can **** off. Also in regard to his high wages, it isn't like they pay their players the minimum wage. They pay Kostas Manolas a reported £80k a week. But even if we play it safe and say they wanted to pay Sokratis 60k a week, to top it up to his current salary it would only cost them an extra £1.5m a year. So let's say that takes a couple of million of his transfer value, he is still worth at least 4-5m unless Napoli really think they could get a player of Sokratis' calibre for £1.5-£2m even if he was on low wages.
Listened to the Handbrake Off podcast earlier and they had Sokratis leaving for a small fee off 5m so that might be in the cards after all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not the greatest defender, but I am gonna miss him when he goes...mainly for stuff like this...

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He suffered a calf injury in training

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Qatar and Saudi Arabia are good to see i don't think he'll go there but both can give them what he desire.

Moah

Can mods add to the thread title to "Good as gone" it will help morale as everyone is desperate to see at least some type of movement.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is he? As we can all see, he is here. Not done until it's done.
95% i say he just waiting for Napoli to sell Koulibaly if not then he'll go elsewhere. Napoli are getting closer to sell Koulibaly to PSG he pushing for a move.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Who the hell will Napoli sell Koulibaly to for the price they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom