• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sokratis was a sub in this game when our boy Flamini was two-footing Sp**s players and Gattuso was head butting Sp**s assistant managers.

"Joe was ready, he took his glasses off at the end of the game"

This is still one of the funniest things in football :rofl:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sokratis was a sub in this game when our boy Flamini was two-footing Sp**s players and Gattuso was head butting Sp**s assistant managers.

Love Gatttuso the player. Milan my Italian team (Seedorf is my idol along with Bergkamp). Hope to see them back up there in CL with us one day.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Least Milan are in good hands my friend...

ivan-gazidis.jpg
tgu8q.jpg

Malky

Established Member
Actually like Sokratis and hopefully he does well in Italy, if this is true, but we need to trim the squad, espcially the CB's - think Holding will be next.

D

Dial Square 1886

To be fair, Joe Jordan was a hard bastard!!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hopefully get rid of Sok and Mustafi
Sok, yes. But musti is going nowhere. He's going to see out his contract and get a nice sign up fee with his next club. He's injured most likely till the end of the year anyway. Maybe we might get lucky and a club come in for him in January

Shalmaneser V

If Jordan was 20 years younger Gattuso would have got knocked out the stumpy little furball.

Good player and character though.

Trofton

Sok, yes. But musti is going nowhere. He's going to see out his contract and get a nice sign up fee with his next club. He's injured most likely till the end of the year anyway. Maybe we might get lucky and a club come in for him in January
Lucky? Us? Pfftt

GDeep™

League is very weak
In January he’s free to speak to clubs and agree a deal for next summer. Clubs won’t be coming to Arsenal, it’s over.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

This is why I hate selling to Italian clubs. Always wanting to swap their bums with you.

Napoli should pay up. They can't plead poverty when they just spunked 65m on Oshimehin
Agree on the bum swapping thing. However 65m is a major dent for any club.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Agree on the bum swapping thing. However 65m is a major dent for any club.
I agree with you on the 65m making a dent in their budget. But still, if they offered anything close to 5m, I'm sure arsenal would bite their hand off. It's not like he's an expensive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom