• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is what we play like when we haven't got Özil playing nothing sideways passes.

SteveEvets

This 433 is sexy.

Of course it is. Proper mobility across the front three and players in midfield with some semblance of close control and positive dribbling. It's good to see. The team Southampton have put out helps, but it's still been good to watch.

If Giroud is going to start it has to be some sort of 2 striker system.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This is what we play like when we haven't got Özil playing nothing sideways passes.
And Alexis not holding on to the ball too long. Sell Alexis, Özil and Arsène, use the money to give lifetime contracts to Theo, Ox, Welbeck and Bould! :drool:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Half time.

I am so pleased with this. Perez having a fantastic game pressing from the front and playing others in. Welbeck and Jeff have really dribbled well and retained the ball in dangerous areas. Ox and AMN have not only been disciplined but composed and fantastic in possession. AMN so calm in there - no doubt that CM is is main position now. Perhaps needs to be a bit more dogged in the tackle but he has done well at shielding and preventing attacks from progressing with his positioning and hustle.

Walcott has done well off the ball despite not seeing much of it.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I'd actually forgotten what it's like to watch a midfield with pace, athleticism and energy.
So glad we scrapped that template for the ball playing midget one.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jeff in 2 years will be our best player, might as well sell Mesut now whilst we can get money for him, could use it for Jeff's new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom