• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sp**s v Arsenal - The Definitive Debate

JazzG

Established Member
Carr in the past has been decent for them so maybe I'd give them that one but the rest Arsenal win easily.

Andrew

Gilberto is better than any other central midfielder that they can throw at us. And Carr is not as good as some think, he is average, but probably slightly eclipses Carr. But if they're going to compare Toure with Carr and Cygan/Keown with Richards then I think it would be 9-0 to us.

bobbypires

Established Member
The chairman and the manager are better too. 11-0 :!: oh! and the stadium and the fans, so 13-0 :!:

Phil

I think Carr is a good defender, and I would accept the argument that he is a better player than Lauren. Ralph is however, vastly under-rated by non-Arsenal fans. He is economic and efficient, almost smooth, with the ball, and diligent off-the ball.

Carr is a rugged defender.

On the rest..... laughable. We spend little time on here discussing Sp**s. They are the fourth best team in their home city, and not even a force in the "middle" section of the premiership.

It is like Newcastle fans debating Hartlepool, or Liverpool debating Tranmere. It is pure whimsy. :?

KoLo28

put kolo on the right at cygan in the middle and thats 10-1

change gilberto with edu and its 11-0

not that edu is better, they only seem to care about attacking attributes.

Sp**s are a pile of s**t ****

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
lol. One of their 'points' relies on Jamie Redknapp being fit, so that one shouldn't count (mind you if I had that Louise at home I wouldn't want to wear myself out running around too much!).

laolu

you know: I still don't understand this affiliation with Sp**s: Sp**s is ****, simple as that. The only reason they are mentioned in the same senetence with us is because of the location: simple as that.

In other aspects that we could be compared, the chasm is wide and when Sp**s' players/fans start thinking they are as good as we are, it pisses me off. Maybe because I don't livw in London, that's why I don't understand the rivalry but there is no way I consider Sp**s a rival.

I just consider them a ****e team that happens to be in London. My rivals are United, Chelski, Pool and the Toon 'cos they are the only teams that will ever have a chance of coming near the EPL trophy in the next 5 years. The rivals may well change but until Sp**s proves they can match up to us on the pitch, **** Sp**s

reggiepaul

Do you know how stupid this so called debate is? The fact the person who created it began it with the pre-conception there was some competition.

It's not a debate. It's a chance for an idiotic Sp**s fan to blatantly highlight and argue Arsenal has the better team. I also think Lauren or Kolo right back are better than Carr and our central midfield possibilities of either Parlour, Edu, Gilberto and Vieira (take your pick) is superior to their outings of reincarnated waste disposal men.

Thanks to that Sp**s fan for spending his time doing that. Sadly he made two mistakes but still spent that time to highlight we were superior.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom