• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sp**s v Arsenal - The Definitive Debate

A

Anonymous

reggiepaul said:
Do you know how stupid this so called debate is? The fact the person who created it began it with the pre-conception there was some competition.

It's not a debate. It's a chance for an idiotic Sp**s fan to blatantly highlight and argue Arsenal has the better team. I also think Lauren or Kolo right back are better than Carr and our central midfield possibilities of either Parlour, Edu, Gilberto and Vieira (take your pick) is superior to their outings of reincarnated waste disposal men.

Thanks to that Sp**s fan for spending his time doing that. Sadly he made two mistakes but still spent that time to highlight we were superior.

:lol:
I love deluded Sp**s fans.

reggiepaul

laolu said:
you know: I still don't understand this affiliation with Sp**s: Sp**s is s**t, simple as that. The only reason they are mentioned in the same senetence with us is because of the location: simple as that.

The overriding factor that exists in the Sp**s-Arsenal connection is the North London local derby. This had more importance pre early 90's but now - we've excelled as a greater team creating a gulf beyond local rivalry with Sp**s.

Still it is our derby and derbies are special in football. Although I still see the other London derbies as having some importance as well but I think our major rivalries are against the supposed big 4 teams and European competition now. This just has very little to sink your teeth in to on a footballing basis, as the Sp**s fan highlighted :lol: .

A

Anonymous

It is true Sp**s are just a joke to us now, i cant really 'hate' them as they give me so much amusement. I dislike them and want them to lose every game, but still their fans hate us with a passion.
There is virtually no trouble when they come to Highbury, but every year at right ****e lane their fans are looking for trouble on seven sisters, and you always have to duck bottles coming out of the away end at the end.

Pat's missing Gerbil

ExiledInNewcastle said:
lol. One of their 'points' relies on Jamie Redknapp being fit, so that one shouldn't count (mind you if I had that Louise at home I wouldn't want to wear myself out running around too much!).

I am unreliabley informed that she feels the same way about u mate!

Lets face it here is the london ranking

Arsenal chelsea charlton fulham and errrrrrrrr the league doesnt lie

Pat's missing Gerbil

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Weyhey!!!! Listening to her music I never realised she had such good taste!
i am not sure that you can use the work music and her in the same sentence...........but good luck to her

If she wants you.....then so be it.............just get her to scream Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gypped

Like I said on their board, the only TH player I would bring here is Robbie Keane. I think Wenger could make him into a world class striker.

Chips&CurrySauce

Keane is over rated. He misses so many sitters, he is one of those players that flatters to deceive! Kanoute though is a very good player when he stays injury free.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom