• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad of the bright Future.

Mark

Established Member
yeah stack will need to play premiership games and perform well in them before we can say he's got the makings to be a future no.1, while taylor did that a lot last season and i thought he did very well, if neither of them make it, maybe frey is on his way. we are still being linked with him.

The Mini

Because from what we've heard, all we need is for him to join the acadamy and then he'll thrive!

Mark

Established Member
has everyone given up on svard? i still think he could be quite good. as for yaya, i hope we sign him as soon as we can before other clubs try to get him.

The Mini

Er Er. Wrong answer. He has to join a team in a country with less strict work permits, which work well for us and for African Nations (namely Belgium), which is why we have feeder clubs (Bereven for us and Royal Antwerp for ManUre). That's how we got Kolo, and were going to get Yaya, and hopefully get Ibrahim

lewdikris

Established Member
Yaya's gone to Metalurgs in the Ukraine ... Wenger's keeping him hidden in the snow for a year before bringing him over, work permit in hand.

The Mini

And the cycle will start again with Ibrahim. And then Kolo's children, then Yaya's Children and then Ibrahim's children. In 100 years we'll be swarmed with Toures

wiltord11

this would be my team say in 5 years or so

taylor/stack

hoyte senderos toure clichy/cole

pennant vieria cesc reyes

bentley aliadiere

with subs of ryan smith thomas awusie abeyie skulasson stack/taylor

GoonerLuke

wiltord11 said:
this would be my team say in 5 years or so

taylor/stack

hoyte senderos toure clichy/cole

pennant vieria cesc reyes

bentley aliadiere

with subs of ryan smith thomas awusie abeyie skulasson stack/taylor

No room for TH14 or Freddy, eh?

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom