• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squares, circles and triangles : The 2023/24 statistic thread

Hi,

I thought about starting a thread where we can dumb all kinds of stats regarding Arsenal we find over the internet about our season.

Games, team, players statistics. We can discuss common stats but also weird stats like xG, field tilt, etc. I will break the ice with two I found about today game!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nice thread @hydrofluoric acid

Gives us some extra perspective on our performances.

If you don’t mind, I’ll be sharing my found analysis on our games as well

It seems the majority of our numbers are elite really.

The only ones that look average are some of our attacking numbers and specifically chances created and I hate chances created. Unless they specify exactly what they qualify and how they quantify "chance created" - which these graphics never do.

Yeah and that is with the identity crisis we have in midfield after losing Xhaka.

The worrying thing is its hard to tell of the glass is half empty or half full. Havertz doesnt seems to be the guy to fill that void attacking wise so far And he aint it either defensively.

So it still a lot of work to do. Big room for improvment imo!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The only ones that look average are some of our attacking numbers and specifically chances created and I hate chances created. Unless they specify exactly what they qualify and how they quantify "chance created" - which these graphics never do.

Them nerds at TiFo said we're the bets out of possession team in the world, not idea what it means but I like it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah and that is with the identity crisis we have in midfield after losing Xhaka.

The worrying thing is its hard to tell of the glass is half empty or half full. Havertz doesnt seems to be the guy to fill that void attacking wise so far And he aint it either defensively.

So it still a lot of work to do. Big room for improvment imo!

Havertz does have it all to prove yes, but I dont think it will be in the "Xhaka" role.

Here's where I think we're gonna be at with Kai.

What we are seeing with Havertz is what we are seeing at other attacking JDP teams like Brighton and City. Playing a two striker attacking system, with one of the strikers (the more technical one) dropping in as one of the 8s.

I think our 2 striker system will have Havertz pushing up into the 9 role, and Jesus dropping into the 8. Jesus has both the technicality and disruptive ability to fill that role in a way Xhaka did for us last year.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think our 2 striker system will have Havertz pushing up into the 9 role, and Jesus dropping into the 8. Jesus has both the technicality and disruptive ability to fill that role in a way Xhaka did for us last year.

Funny I was thinking the same but with Jesus and Toney in a 442.

That was before the £80m noise tho…

In general though yeah 442 is making a comeback. They’ll call it sth else to appease the armchair tacticos, 3-1-2-3-1 or sth daft but it’s a 442.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our numbers always been high with mikel the lack big chance created is kinda worrying tho but maybe because we faced deep block teams. Still need to improve because we have so much ball possession.

Our team this season has much better with the ball numbers and also better off the ball numbers defensively we very solid the goal conceded mostly errors the only tow legit goals we conceded are 1st Sp**s goal and Nottingham counter.

Our stats will always be top as long Zinchenko Saliba and Rice starts

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom