• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squares, circles and triangles : The 2023/24 statistic thread

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Anyone know where I can find out what our points tally compared to last season is (comparing the same fixtures, not just 28 games iyswim)?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Thanks guys. I was wondering because I was looking on Blue Moon and one of their posters was claiming we've got fewer points than last season. They must have been talking about after GW 28, not after comparative fixtures

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Jesus Christ and Liverpool are still top of the league.

Those late minute wins (4-3 against Fulham when they were down 2-3 with five minutes to go, or the 99' Nunez winner vs. Forest) was some goddamn luck. Let's hope these things even out over the final nine games.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
2nd highest scoring team in Europe across top five leagues right now with 82 goals. Bayern who beat us in the UCL, are currently top with 87 goals. At this rate, we will comfortably beat our best ever Premier League total of 88 goals. Like I've said before, we need to get as close as possible to 100 goals in a season as City have proven they can do that comfortably.

1713907619577.png

Mudi

2nd highest scoring team in Europe across top five leagues right now with 82 goals. Bayern who beat us in the UCL, are currently top with 87 goals. At this rate, we will comfortably beat our best ever Premier League total of 88 goals. Like I've said before, we need to get as close as possible to 100 goals in a season as City have proven they can do that comfortably.

View attachment 23750

Don't mind winning all the remaining games with 0-1 and not break the record...

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom