• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squares, circles and triangles : The 2023/24 statistic thread

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
2nd highest scoring team in Europe right now... but "We Need A Striker"....:lol:

Arsenal goals.JPG

We just needed our players to hit their scoring form which we know they can do as they proved they could hit 88 last season. Would be brilliant if we can hit between 95-100 goals as 'We are going to "NEED" to get near those totals to get near City as they usually mean business around this time fo the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We 20 goals away from matching last season 88 goals in PL with 11 games to go and we still have to play teams like Brentford Luton Everton Bournemouth and Chelsea at home it's very possible we reaching it.

Also defensively we improved massively last season we conceded 43 goals and this season if we keep everyone fit likely goals conceded won't reach beyond 30 goals

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We 20 goals away from matching last season 88 goals in PL with 11 games to go and we still have to play teams like Brentford Luton Everton Bournemouth and Chelsea at home it's very possible we reaching it.

Also defensively we improved massively last season we conceded 43 goals and this season if we keep everyone fit likely goals conceded won't reach beyond 30 goals

It's mental, after the Fulham defeat there's no way on Earth I thought we'd be close to matching our goal tally from last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's mental, after the Fulham defeat there's no way on Earth I thought we'd be close to matching our goal tally from last season.
Me too not only Fulham game but how below average we were in 1st half of season unsure what happened in the break but everyone seem back to last season form front of goal

I always maintained that underlying statistica would have us on the winning way again but we have been scoring a lot of goals.

And that without having world class striker. Shows that the talent Ode, Martinelly and Saka is even bigger than people on here believe and maybe, just maybe that Arteta is very talented manager.

Tomb Bombadil

2nd highest scoring team in Europe right now... but "We Need A Striker"....:lol:

View attachment 22230

We just needed our players to hit their scoring form which we know they can do as they proved they could hit 88 last season. Would be brilliant if we can hit between 95-100 goals as 'We are going to "NEED" to get near those totals to get near City as they usually mean business around this time fo the season.
We have very good strikers and our strikers in Jesus or Havertz are contributing a lot to our game but if we want to improve, yes we "need" a new striker. If we can get Oshimen we have to go all in. Because our strikers don't score enough goals.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GIel-Y2XwAAzpKK

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Really good article this

Yup, Rohan Jivan is a really good tactical mind. Didnt think to share it here, so glad you did.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
First time I've encountered him, it shows how adaptable we are and how important Rice has been for the team. Top signing.

You should follow him on Twitter then. He also appears on TDK on youtube often as well.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom