• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Naismith

junialum

Anything new here? Considering how people have been crying for Naismith after it looks like we're going for a Jap wonder kid.

Hearty

I think we should get him, on loan at least. Can we still do business after the transfer window? Sounds like we can from the latest article I read on him on SkySports.

Losing Reyes means we're a little short on the left side. Rosicky can play there but he would be looking to cut in at all times which would just clog up the centre of midfield, Ljungberg is past-it and only fit to play 20 minute cameos where he can provide a different alternative to Arsenal's play.

There's Walcott though :bounce

Naismith has had a good season in the Scottish league behind him, so should be able to slot in straight away in the Premier League. As I said, on-loan would be a good option in the short-term and aim to get Ribery next Summer.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
how can we sign him after the transfer window? care to explain?

polar87

im watching naismith on sky sports at the moment, this guy is actually very impressive imo. making some excellent runs!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I saw a bit of the Scots game tonight, and Naismith looked very good. He seems very intelligent and has great technique.

GoonerGurjit said:
I saw a bit of the Scots game tonight, and Naismith looked very good. He seems very intelligent and has great technique.

He looked Ok.

One thing that stood out for me was his exellent runs and willingness to work for his team mates.With better quallity of team mates he may of scored. Looked quite week and fragile and definatly not ready for the premiership at the moment.Good prospect never the less , i can see why wenger didnt choose to get him yet.

junialum

I never had a good impression of Scottish players (sorry about that) and after hearing that he is not physically ready... hell no we won't want him.

One of Reyes' problems was he got bullied way too easily in physical contacts.

Army of Me

Established Member
Naismith keen on Gunners... and the sky is blue... Americans are idiots etc.

What a dumb title for a news story. He plays for Kilmarnock, of course he's going to be keen on a a move to Arsenal :lol:

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Had watched the clip Naismith scored. I wasn't impressed by hum very much, yet my view is just based on only one video clip. There must be some other youngsters have better technique than the Scot.

Army of Me

Established Member
I know of Chris Burke, I think he's 19.

Burke plays for Rangers, skillful winger, regularly turns defenders inside out.

He can play on either wing, still rough round the edges but is looking better with each game he gets.

He reminds me a lot of Hleb, except he's a natural winger, doesn't cut inside much.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom