• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stoke City vs Arsenal | EPL | Sat 27th Feb| 17:30 | SS1

P_Gunner

I believe someone got sent off for Stoke last week as well. It was one of their tall black players, probably Faye. I'll check to see who it was.

General

Established Member
Did anyone catch what that dogturd Alan Hansen had to say about this game? I didn't quite hear it but it sounded like something pretty stupid forcing Lineker to raise a wry smile.

-vapour-

General said:
Did anyone catch what that dogturd Alan Hansen had to say about this game? I didn't quite hear it but it sounded like something pretty stupid forcing Lineker to raise a wry smile.

Just something like, I can see Arsenal losing this one. To which Lineker replied, well we will see next Saturday.

McIntyre

Established Member
-vapour- said:
General said:

Just something like, I can see Arsenal losing this one. To which Lineker replied, well we will see next Saturday.

That's right. Lawrenson tried to suggest we had an outside chance of the title with our run-in and Hansen immediately slapped him down, almost annoyed at the suggestion, and said something like "They've got Stoke next and they're likely to lose there!".

What a bitter c*nt! Just because he tipped Liverpool for the title this season ( :lol: ), and suggested we would be the team usurped by City. :lol:

Hopefully he's wrong again, about our chances at Stoke.

Rorz

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
you sure its on SS2? usually saturday 17:30 kick offs mean ESPN

Yeah, bizarrely Sky have this one.

Obviously couldn't miss an oppurtunity to see us bullied up north!

famous no 10

Established Member
Potential banana skin this one, but I'm more confident knowing they have a mid week match to contend with.

Like others said, win this one and we could go on a good run.

Del Boy

Established Member
This will be very hard. Massive game really although that statement is banded about alot these days.

Win this and I think we will be very close come May. We can't lose so I won't bother thinking about such an outcome.

sagreig

Ahhh forgot about the towels and throw-ins!

It's basically like a ****ing penalty with our shower of **** in defence.

The first goal is very important. It's usually important in any game, but especially so in this one - can't see us coming back from behind in a game where they'll spend more time heading and throwing elbows than kicking the ball.

bonuscheese

If they can have a towel-boy/girl floating around surely we can have a kid with a spray bottle. Maybe if we just get Gunnersaurus in goal for the day.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ron Burgundy said:
For me, this is our toughest league fixture until Sp**s away on 10th April, so if we manage to win this one, I expect us to go on a very, very good run in the league.

This.

It will be a difficult tie, and our style of play and inability to handle pressure points to a loss in this one. However, we have seen that we are capable of wining or at least doing well in the tough away games (Fulham, Bolton, Everton, Villa) so there is a chance.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom