• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sydney FC v Arsenal | 11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglist57

Established Member
Arsenal.com really need to host these live streams via YouTube. Their site clearly doesn't have the backend infrastructure to keep up with the demand.... Sh1t won't even load here.

You can see why Wenger want Nelson a little in defensive role. Still got something to learn at that side of the game. Otherwise he is not far off from premier league debut in my opinion.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pre-cumming over the Reiss Nelson v Sydney FC YouTube video that are inevitably coming.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think that might be your internet. It's really good for me. Full HD streaming.

Strange, I'm on ethernet/no wi-fi. It's just freezing and not buffering back up.

Might be Chrome and Photoshop eating all my ram.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Wholesale changes needed. We deserve more goals.

Walcott and Welbeck have proved what we already know. Neither are good enough. Both lucky to be at this great club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom