• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Barca want £40m for Sanchez... get journos friendly with us that Arsenal are making a £20m bid. We go back to Madrid saying that the market value of the player is nowhere near £40m, to avoid Arsenal getting him we will be generous and give them £25m, maybe £30m at a push.

marty-mcfly-what.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hahaha, that's a genuine corker of a different kind. A fine example of inbred English and trog maths. Superb.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
Rex Banner said:
Barca want £40m for Sanchez... get journos friendly with us that Arsenal are making a £20m bid. We go back to Madrid saying that the market value of the player is nowhere near £40m, to avoid Arsenal getting him we will be generous and give them £25m, maybe £30m at a push.

marty-mcfly-what.gif

Yes, this is genius... This would be the coup of the century.

Someone give him the Pulitizer Prize: the potential "outacticing" put forth by this man is one to be marveled at until the end of mankind.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Bigbludfire said:
THunter said:
Sanogo, Özil, Flamini, Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla, Monreal.

If a player like Alexis Sanchez genuinely fancies following in those hallowed footsteps, then good luck to him. Frightening lack of ambition.

If a guy genuinely doesn't look at youngsters like Coutinho, Sturridge, Hendo, Sterling etc excelling in the best attacking side in the league and think 'I fancy a bit of that' then good luck to him wherever he ends up. With all respect he'd be going from a guaranteed title challenge to a guaranteed fight for fourth at best. Just doesn't seem all that ambitious. It's not exactly a club going places.

They genuinely live on a different planet

Funny how they forgot Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Rex Banner said:

marty-mcfly-what.gif
Madrid? what they got to do with this.

Im lost. HELP.

Dave_Ja_Vu

Rex Banner said:

marty-mcfly-what.gif

This post has given me brain damage.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Dave_Ja_Vu said:
They seem to really like locking threads over there too.

They're as thick as sh!t. They lock a thread for someone talking about a player the thread title specifically says not to talk about, and when posters talk about the same player in another thread, they lock that one too. They go somewhere else, and that one is locked as well. Nobody's allowed to talk about Suarez!!! :lol:

Thye even create a 'General ****chat' thread, and state NO SUAREZ in the title, that gets locked for someone mentioning Suarez :lol:

Just create a thread for Suarez and be done with. Why the shame?

Then they've got a huge section for players transfers with 'ONLY NEWS' in the title. So it's either for announcing the player has officially left club X or he's signed for club Y. How exciting. The place is run by the most anal, precious ewankers on the internet.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Rex Banner said:

orangoutan.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It continues...

If it's true that Arsenal value him at 25m and we value him at 35m then he is not going to Arsenal.

Barca MD to Sanchez. "Alexis, if you go to Liverpool we get 10m extra so how about we pay you £3m of that to go there".

Sanchez to Barca MD. "3m? ok".

103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

Tangy99

I notice that the sources they dismiss as being unreliable when it comes to Sanchez information, are the very same ones they are now quoting when it comes to Markovic. But rather than remain cautious due to the "unreliability" of these sources, they're giffing away!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
On Suarez and his 100% imminent move to Barca:

Has anyone from the club said we are willing to sell him? Don't see any evidence of this myself

Aaaand goodnight :lol:

entropy13

Established Member
Tangy99 said:
I notice that the sources they dismiss as being unreliable when it comes to Sanchez information, are the very same ones they are now quoting when it comes to Markovic. But rather than remain cautious due to the "unreliability" of these sources, they're giffing away!

Because obviously those sources are very reliable only when talking about players going to Liverpool.

BobP

Memri Fan
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodgers' gems

1. ”It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes.”

2. “I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.”

3. On Luis Suarez: “He is a real warrior of spirit.”

4. “My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence.”

5. “I am not a power freak.” (We think the lady doth protest too much!)

6. “I started coaching for one reason and that was to make a difference for people, not just as footballers but as human beings.”

7. “When we have the football, everybody’s a player.”

8. “You train dogs, I like to educate players.”

9. ‘I think there’s three players who will let us down this year — the cause, the fight, everything – and I have written them down already in these three envelopes. Make sure you are not in one of the envelopes.”

10.”I use a quote with the players,“Per aspera ad astra”, which is Latin for ‘through adversity to the stars’.”

11. “When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them.”

12. “Joe Allen is one of the most courageous players I’ve seen.

13. “I will leave no stone unturned in my quest – and that quest will be relentless.”

14. “I always say a squad is like a good meal – I’m not a great cook but a good meal takes a wee bit of time, but also to offer a good meal you need good ingredients.”

15. “All I’ll ever do is all I’ve ever done in any job, and that’s promise to fight for my life for the people of the city.”

16. On the ‘Being: Liverpool’ documentary: “It was something I didn’t watch, and thankfully it’s over.”

17. “I’ve always worked along the statistic, that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79% chance of winning a game of football.”

18. “I believe a young player will run through a barbed wire fence for you. An older player looks for a hole in the fence.”

19. “The problem with being a manager is it’s like trying to build an aircraft while it is flying.”

20. “We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom