• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've posted a few of the stupid posts in here but tbh it seems the big difference between them and us is they don't have a lobby at all. Being in ours for only a few months made me feel stupider reading some of the stuff in there.

Looking through their threads the majority of them seem to be in a similar place to us a few years back, big players leaving and unsure about the future so I can sympathise a little. Not the massive amount of blind arrogance you'd find over at Redcafe for example.

wengerboy

Established Member
Not from RAWK but on twitter they're now claiming they were never intersted in Sanchez but were just driving up the price for Arsenal....

What I love is #LFC never wanted Sanchez. We wanted to drive the price & wages up that #AFC will pay.

Genius from Ayre

musicmonkey

Established Member
Yeh they turned down La Liga winner Sanchez and went for their true target, a 19 year old kid with barely a season in the Portuguese league under his belt in Markovic :roll:

blaze_of_glory

wengerboy said:
Not from RAWK but on twitter they're now claiming they were never intersted in Sanchez but were just driving up the price for Arsenal....

What I love is #LFC never wanted Sanchez. We wanted to drive the price & wages up that #AFC will pay.

Genius from Ayre

This is surely sarcasm. No one could be that stupid, could they?

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
OH FFS!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00LEG66SE/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... Descending</a>

Read some of the comments. :lol:

Sannei

lol at those reviews. The worrying thing about some of those reviews is that I couldn't tell if they were a parody or deadly serious especially that last one. What club celebrates coming 2nd/winning nothing with a book? What is wrong with them? I think this is were most football fans - Man U/Arsenal are in agreement that Liverpool and its fans are the most embarrasing, delusional and arrogant with no reason to be in all Europe.

We should all count our blessings that they ****ed up at Crystal Palace. They are like this because of a 2nd place, imagine what they would have been like if they had actually won the title. It's bizzare.

alboots101

Established Member
Back in the day :wink: The dippers were much more arrogant than man utd, I`ve always hated these tossers.

Toast

Established Member
Suave Gooner89 said:
OH FFS!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00LEG66SE/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... Descending</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've ordered copies for the whole family. This will go down as one of the greatest literary works of all time. :bounce

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Suave Gooner89 said:
OH FFS!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00LEG66SE/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... Descending</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All of them pisstakes, I think. I mean, I genuinely hope :lol:

fabo

6.51 / 10
Preparing himself to wax lyrical about his new style in front of the adoring Kop. Like Bielsa before him, and Van Gall before him and Cruyff before him and Michels before him and Marquis of Queensbury before him and Ian Botham before him and Plato before him he had found a way to reinvent his sport. To create tactical nuances so fresh, that if you touched them against a newly zested lemon, the lemon itself would hang its head in shame.

:lol:

dave_rwr

Established Member
So funny seeing what a cup-less year and second place can do for a fan-base. Do have to say that they're counting their eggs just a little soon. Who remembers the last time they genuinely pushed for the title and came second in 09/10? And more importantly, who remembers where they finished the season after that title push? Hint: It rhymes with "yeventh".

entropy13

Established Member
dave_rwr said:
So funny seeing what a cup-less year and second place can do for a fan-base. Do have to say that they're counting their eggs just a little soon. Who remembers the last time they genuinely pushed for the title and came second in 09/10? And more importantly, who remembers where they finished the season after that title push? Hint: It rhymes with "yeventh".

They didn't finish eleventh though, right? :?

dave_rwr

Established Member
entropy13 said:
dave_rwr said:

They didn't finish eleventh though, right? :?

Seventh... Sorry, that was a little confusing :lol:

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Podolski of the past season is immobile and has poor technique. He just has an absolutely incredible left foot and good anticipation/movement.

Shaqiri has the potential to be 10x better

Ermm... Err... What?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Genuinely shocked to see them lowering their expectations after failing to lure Sanchez:

So where is Yaya Toure off to? It's clear he wants out of City.

BOOOM!! :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Here's one courtesy of DennisIceland from the lobby:

We could have had Fabregas if we wanted I think.

We wanted Lallana.
We wanted Lallana.

Heh, funnily enough, the one player who's only motivation was London girlfriend London girlfriend London shops London shops girlfriend family shops London and shops. And London! :lol:

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
Found this on a Sp**s forum, but still:

"I think their fans actually think Ramsey is really good. Like, top 10 cms in the world good. I always thought it was a bit of a jokey tongue-in-cheek thing because they liked him but Woolwich fans generally lack the mental capacity to pull that off to the extent some of them are praising the ****."

Sam the Duck

And the Walcott saga goes on :mrgreen:

No way Arsenal would sell him to us, but definitely a good player. Quite injury prone though
Why wouldn't they? They are getting Sanchez and Remy looks next. Liverpool aren't skint for cash. Walcott is a fan of LFC and he starts for Liverpool at inside striker. I would at least throw a bid in and give Walcott something to think about.
I think it's a good chance to buy low on a guy who would is in his prime and would be a good fit for the project. Arsenal has never been shy to sell to PL rivals either.

Also I'm not sure there is a much better option for a inside forward that can play striker that is available.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom