• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The AM EUROS Draft Sign-Up and Discussion Thread

Hello everyone,

The picks

Now we've finally finished with the CL draft (congrats again @A_G) and with the Euros only two months away I think it's the perfect time for the chaos and mayhem that only an annual Arsenal-Mania draft can provide.

I was very happy with the results from the simming even if it took a little bit longer to write up than planned... so largely we'll keep the structure the same. This time round I feel like we can make some changes to reflect which players had good tournaments and which flopped. Although all of that will be revealed...

For now though I'd like to get an idea of numbers so if you would like to play now's your time to sign up before we get the ball rolling on the weekend! Eight teams ideally but we can expand based on numbers without any problem so comment below if you'd like in.

Rules to follow in the next few days...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He PM’ed me saying he’d be offline and he wants to select Lucas Digne (2021)

Unfortunately ineligible for this... if he'd made just one more appearance off the bench.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anyone want to pair up? A bit busy so don’t want to get hit with a random pick 😂

Preferably someone in the middle so it’s fair and doesn’t mess things up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Everyone pretty much be like...

"Yeah, can't wait to do this again!"

"Actually, I am a bit busy now that I think about it..."

😅

Riou

This isn’t the selection thread. I’ll make one, give me a few minutes.

Rule break from him, imo.

What do you think @Rex Stone , clamp your authority on the game early and randomise G a player?

Could set the tone for a clean game.

Few SIM specifics

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also @db10_therza these are the following bonuses and penalties on top of the base rating:

Bonuses:
1) Individual honours
2) Excellent sustained G+A ratio
3) A minimum number of clean sheets for defensive players

Penalties:
1) Low number of starting appearances
2) Poor goal and assist record for strikers
3) Disciplinary issues
4) Poor team performance

Riou

Out shopping/dinner with my girl's work friends this Saturday, so will miss the Brighton match ffs!

Riou's 'Girlfriend' ... "What's the matter babe, still thinking how yous are doing against Brighton?"

Riou... "Brighton...it's the ****ing Euro AM draft, you think I give a **** about Arsenal right now!"

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So wait no more AM... the order is in!

And the first pick in the 2024 Euros draft will be made by none other than.... @GDeep™ !!!!

View attachment 22934

Just to remind everyone that at the end of the 2nd round the order will flip to neutralise any advantage of the first pick meaning @SA Gunner and @Uncle Good-Advice will lead off the third round.

@albakos can you set up the selection thread?

@GDeep™ you are on the clock! Ideally make your pick tonight but the game will lock at 9pm and re-open at 9am.
Looks dodgy to me, Myself and @jones in the perfect position to snaffle Ronaldo for 100 points as leading Euro scorer of all time.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What’s the biggest time difference of one of these 4 exotic Western European countries of yours and the UK you slut
In Morocco next week, so normally they're CET as well except they don't get summer time. Also for some reason at the beginning of Ramadan they turn the clocks back an hour which means it's God knows o'clock when I'll be there so don't chat to me about time difference 😭

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom