• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The big what “if” thread (Arsenal Edition)

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Liverpool won 5 trophies in that 4 year spell 2019-2022 though, we have won 0 these past 4 years...we need at least something and very, VERY soon.

We won an FA Cup in 2020, but yeah let's use 2019-2022 for Liverpool as a timeframe and just leave out our FA Cup around that time.

Also, I don't count that League Cup as a proper trophy, you might as well include the Shield as well then.

I do agree that we need some trophies, not to keep Arteta in a job (because he's doing a great one) but because this team deserves to be decorated.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We won an FA Cup in 2020, but yeah let's use 2019-2022 for Liverpool as a timeframe and just leave out our FA Cup around that time.

I am only using 4 years for Pool as that's our current drought, tbf...I am not counting the trophy Pool won this season.

Also, I don't count that League Cup as a proper trophy, you might as well include the Shield as well then.

Agree,I have never really understood why England has a second cup competition anyway...feels like it just gets in the way more than anything.

I do agree that we need some trophies, not to keep Arteta in a job (because he's doing a great one) but because this team deserves to be decorated.

If we lose Mikel we are ****ed whether you like him or not, think a lot falls apart without him...I just want more trophies for him as I feel he's good enough to get them, I don't want him to be seen as a Rodgers or Poch level manager as I think he is better than that.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

They scored from a last minute corner kick. It's hardly capitulation.

When you have a man advantage & are at home to a team that has no business contemplating leaving the Emirates with a point, let alone all 3, it's a capitulation.

It is what it is. Here's hoping we rectify such mistakes next season.

Goonger

Home games guys. You've basically got to try and win all your home games. 19 games at home, you should be looking to win 17 of them to compete with this City team. You can afford 1 or 2 Villa's or West Ham's a season, you can't afford to drop points in addition to that vs Fulham and Sp**s, as your putting pressure on the more difficult away games. Emirates must become a fortress.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom