• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2020/21

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Watford 1-0 down against Barnsley. Not a great start for one of the favourites. Bournemouth losing as well, while Huddersfield, Brentford, Q.P.R., Stoke, Swansea and Wycombe win. Nottingham draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Watford lose in the end, while Bournemouth draw. Another defeat for Nottingham, while Wycombe win their first game in the league. Brentford, Huddersfield, Birmingham, Q.P.R., Stoke and Swansea win as well.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Shaky start to the season from Brentford. Only 1-1 against Swansea. Bristol, Sheffield Wednesday and Cardiff win, instead. Blackburn draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Reading are slowing down. 3-0 loss against Reading. Watford, Wycombe, Q.P.R., Nottingham and Luton win, instead.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lot of memeing of Rooney and he’s clearly finished but Derby are in the sh*t now.

Bielik barely getting on the pitch, I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Jozwiak this year but still relying on the likes of Tom Lawrence and Waghorn is poor stuff.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Isn’t Rooney a player coach or something?

Been following Watford’s season as I live there now and they have a couple players I like. Shame they lost today.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Derby are in deep crisis, as they are losing against Barnsley. Forest doing well, instead. Leading against Wycombe atm. Bournemouth and Luton winning as well. All the others draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Bad defeat for Derby. 2-0 loss against Barnsley. Nottingham, Bournemouth, Norwich, Watford, Blackburn and Rotherham win, instead. Brentford, Huddersfield and Millwall draw.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom