• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2020/21

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Watford against Q.P.R. They are top atm. Swansea, Stoke and Millwall up as well, while all the others draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Watford draw in the end so Norwich go top, as they beat Middlesbrough. Barnsley, Bristol, Preston, Stoke and Swansea win as well. Luton, Millwall and Brentford draw, instead.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Luton, Norwich and Q.P.R. win, while Wycombe draw in the first midweek games. Blackburn and Bournemouth up at HT, while Brentford draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Middlesbrough and Coventry win today. It's incredible how **** Derby are this season. All the others draw, instead.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Reading falling apart. Out of the playoff places after an incredible start.

Olise still a baller though. Next Jude Bellingham and who we should be all over in January.

Tyrese Campbell and Mbuemo the other players we should be looking at. All under 21 and are absolutely flying.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also I’m buzzing to see Wayne Rooney playing the mighty Shrewsbury in the flesh next season.

Done a great job as player and now manager at singlehandedly running Derby into the ground so that their new Abu Dhabi owners can try to do a Man City from League 1.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Olise is such a f*cking baller it’s unreal. Should be all over him in January.

Jude Bellingham level prospect. Zak Vyner had a decent game so far as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

****ing hell what a pass from Michael Olise.

Sign. Him. Up.

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Also I’m buzzing to see Wayne Rooney playing the mighty Shrewsbury in the flesh next season.

Done a great job as player and now manager at singlehandedly running Derby into the ground so that their new Abu Dhabi owners can try to do a Man City from League 1.

I assume hordes of Welsh grannies will be descending on the lovely town of Shrewsbury...

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Derby finally up at HT. Blackburn, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Norwich and Watford up as well, while all the others draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Derby still at the bottom after drawing against Wycombe. Blackburn, Cardiff, Huddersfield and Watford win, instead. Birmingham, Bournemouth, Norwich and Sheffield Wednesday draw.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom