• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The PSG Circus

Halend

Mbappe saw all the Haaland buzz and is jealous.

In all seriousness though he should have just gone this summer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also Mbappe attitude is getting best of him he just easily complain about anything doesn't go his way look at Haaland for example he just focus at himself Mbappe pick fight with everyone need to sort this out

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
You have to respect the media - they know how to milk this story, even after a contract extension :D

Bloodbather

Established Member

Mbappé ****ed up not going to Real this summer. Pretty much nobody except people in France cares about Ligue 1, so he's losing ground in the "best player in the world" bid, which I'm sure he cares about. Real was also tailor made for him, they're an absolutely devastating attacking side right now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not even trolling he's an immense talent but I wouldn't want him at Arsenal.

He's like Lori Harvey. A 9 you can't wife.

He’d kill Martinelli who arguably has a higher ceiling.

Steer clear of that. Would rather win Arteta’s way than turn into the MBappe show tbh.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I dislike ninja turtle with a fiery passion. Such an ego

I don’t want and have never wanted the Messis, Ronaldos, Mbappes and Pogbas of the world at my beloved Arsenal. Too big players, too much cult of personality

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Genuinely just asking this.

Is MBappe even better than Martinelli?
Come on now :lol:

I like Martinelli, but he’s nowhere near Mbappe. I would be cautious over investing in Mbappe purely due to some pretty clear attitude issues, but suggesting Martinelli is better than Mbappe is just silly.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I dislike ninja turtle with a fiery passion. Such an ego

I don’t want and have never wanted the Messis, Ronaldos, Mbappes and Pogbas of the world at my beloved Arsenal. Too big players, too much cult of personality

You must be living under a rock during our best years then.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's clear to me Mbappe want to be face of club club and nobody says no to him.

There rumors about Liverpool last thing they need is another forward. He'll end up in real madrid imo

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Come on now :lol:

I like Martinelli, but he’s nowhere near Mbappe. I would be cautious over investing in Mbappe purely due to some pretty clear attitude issues, but suggesting Martinelli is better than Mbappe is just silly.

How many times is AM going to count out our young core? :lol:

THEY'RE GOING TO THE TOP

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom