• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The PSG Circus

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Bring Mbappe to the PL. If Haaland is on track to get 70 goals he can easily get 100

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

You mean he wasn't going to stay at PSG for the long haul after all

patrick-stewart-mild-shock.gif

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
What do PSG expect though?

It's been obvious for years he's wanted to go to Real. PSG have bent over for him at every turn, throwing silly money at him, letting him dictate transfers etc.

It's no wonder he's got a massive ego. He'll probably get a couple of extra 0's on his salary and be picking the team there after this outburst :lol:

DasBootist

I dislike ninja turtle with a fiery passion. Such an ego

I don’t want and have never wanted the Messis, Ronaldos, Mbappes and Pogbas of the world at my beloved Arsenal. Too big players, too much cult of personality
Imagine we signed him back in 2017 (?) from Monaco and he was guided by Wenger, similar to a young Titi way back in the day. Would the hypothetical Mbappe be different to the current Mbappe?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I have zero sympathy for Mbappe to be honest, he sold his next however many years to a club that is plastic and fake in everything they do.

I would be interested to know what this 'betrayal' is, if its not anything like him not getting paid what hes owed, then again no sympathy.

The relationship between Mbappe and PSG is held together by money, he gives his football, PSG give him money.

All the rest is irrelevant in my opinion.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This about face you've done on Martinelli is so shameless it almost has to be admired. 🤣

He’s a world class talent.

Would you rather MBappe getting el mister fired or would you rather the quality young guns we have now?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He’s a world class talent.

Would you rather MBappe getting el mister fired or would you rather the quality young guns we have now?
You were trying to replace Martinelli with a Georgian farmer a week ago. You don't need to convince me of his talent.

Entropics

Established Member

Man changes his opinion and instead of praising him he gets banter ffs

That's why everyone here doubles down on their nonsense

Malky

Established Member
I actually wouldn't want Mbappe here, for all his talent he seems like a top tier ****. His ego and attitude would likely cause problems and he's the type of character Arteta has rid from the club.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I actually wouldn't want Mbappe here, for all his talent he seems like a top tier ****. His ego and attitude would likely cause problems and he's the type of character Arteta has rid from the club.

As much of a **** as he may be I'd still take him as 'our' ****.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I don't see how anyone can get him now that he signed a new contract. The fee would be astronomical.

He basically did the same thing as Wilf did when he signed that long term deal with Palace that killed any chance of leaving for a better club.

If I'm not mistaken, he's on a 2 year contract with the possibility to extend for a third, so maybe the price tag would lower somewhat in the summer with only one year to go on his contract, but if Madrid do decide to push for him I think their fans would not be happy after he flirted with the club and then gave them blue balls when he decided to stay at PSG cause he's a gold digger.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Imagine we signed him back in 2017 (?) from Monaco and he was guided by Wenger, similar to a young Titi way back in the day. Would the hypothetical Mbappe be different to the current Mbappe?
Definetly, maybe some traits he aquired way earlier and would be the same but players are products of their environments just like any human. No doubt Martinelli would've ended up different if Utd didn't reject him when he was on trials there. The club culture at PSG produces primadonnas with big egos, no doubt that has been an important factor in what made Mbappe the spoiled brat he is today.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom