• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Partey & Bissouma double pivot would be class. Pace, power and technical ability. They both can score a goal from midfield also!

Yeah, I'm sold on Bissouma. Convinced he is the next Wijnaldum type, that makes the step up to a bigger club and does really well. The club need to make him a priority, Partey and Bissouma would be one of the best midfields in the division no doubt.

Last edited:

Goonger

Yeah, I'm sold on Bissouma. Convinced he is the next Wijnaldum type, that makes the step up to a bigger club and does really well. The club need to make him a priority, Partey and Bissouma would be one of the best midfields in the division no doubt.

Might be a bit of a nightmare come next January when we lose Partey, Bissouma & Elneny to AFCON.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Two midfielders need to come in January. One attacking midfielder and one to properly partner Partey. Personally, I would go and raid the RB clubs. Szoboszlai and Sabitzer. In a 433, Sabitzer can operate on the right and would be more suited to Cellabos role. Szoboszlai can take Willock’s position on the left. Partey obviously takes Xhaka’s place.
Szoboszlai-Partey-Sabitzer.
So yeah something like this:
AM: Aouar/Buendia/Szoboszlai/Jean Pyeŕre
CM: Sabitzer/Soumare/Bissouma/Camivinga

Bring forward the summer transfer kitty to January. We are guaranteed some money dueto the end of some big contracts. Plus, I think we could definitely move on some players that were close to an exit last summer. Kolasinac, AMN, Xhaka (God willing) and Chambers could be off.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Richarlison & Ndidi have always been within my 1st 2 purchases on my FIFA career mode, Sarr & Doucoure have always been next if I need those 2 in their positions.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Would anyone be keen to take Richarlison, Doucoure from Everton or Sarr from Watford? Ndidi from Leicester aswell?

The only one of those we could tempt/afford is Sarr. The others probably think they can play for a team in a better position than us.

Yes, I would take Sarr.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Time the club started paying more attention to the characters of the players we are signing rather than just talent. We have been signing players who have shirked from challenges and bad moments. Head down type of players the minute something goes wrong.

Giving it all the lip service on social media but next week doing the same in terms of effort.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Time the club started paying more attention to the characters of the players we are signing rather than just talent. We have been signing players who have shirked from challenges and bad moments. Head down type of players the minute something goes wrong.

Giving it all the lip service on social media but next week doing the same in terms of effort.
Exactly. The amount of times Aubameyang has looked sheepish. The amount of times Özil has dissapeared. The amount of times the likes of Xhaka has made game changing mistakes. I'm sick of it.

It's funny because the entire fanbase see Alexis as some sort of bum but many refuse to accept the reason he left is because he didn't like the attitude at the club or in the dressing room (as well as obviously earning more money and potentially winning more elsewhere). He wanted to do anything to win, while he could see the players around him weren't giving everything they could.

I heard on a podcast once, an ex-player who said that its hard to see by just watching TV or even being at the ground, but there are some players who really hide when the going gets tough. They wont be as available for a pass, they may not pick the ball up in risky positions, etc. This of course puts more pressure on the team, the more of these weak characters you have. And it seems like Arsenal really are less than its sum of parts for the last 18 months now, I wonder why that is...

Hinderz

And it seems like Arsenal really are less than its sum of parts for the last 18 months now, I wonder why that is...
I’m not sure that’s true. We’ve had the same issues with four different managers and a lot of the same players. I think this is may be our sum, and Arteta got more out of them for a while, but that’s worn off now.

The squad needs multiple major surgeries, at a time when the market is its worst. If Stan fronts some more cash, we might might be able to financially bully a few broke continental clubs when we buy, but we are cooked when we’re trying to get rid of some of these bums.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
My wish:

Some goals and us to turn this season around. I have said it numerous times, I don't mind losing if we play attractive football and show some balls. Right now, this team has nothing, there is no plan. This whole pass the ball side to side and back and then cross it into the box will be the death of me and Arsenal.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Given the way the season is going, top 7 (Europa League) looks a long way off, so baring a miracle (us winning the EL), there will be no Europe next season. That being said, loads of money is coming off the wage bill next summer. No Europe and a much smaller squad may just be what this club needs at this point.

To get back into the mix with the likes of Chelsea and Sp**s, we realistically need a first 11 RCB, CM, AM CF and probably another winger. Sign proven quality in these positions, we should be looking at:

Demiral, Konate, Bissouma, Wijnaldum (free), Aouar, Szoboszlai, Grealish, Calvert Lewin, Daka, Edouard. I also really like the look of Eze from Palace and Raphina from Leeds.

Goonger

Given the way the season is going, top 7 (Europa League) looks a long way off, so baring a miracle (us winning the EL), there will be no Europe next season. That being said, loads of money is coming off the wage bill next summer. No Europe and a much smaller squad may just be what this club needs at this point.

To get back into the mix with the likes of Chelsea and Sp**s, we realistically need a first 11 RCB, CM, AM CF and probably another winger. Sign proven quality in these positions, we should be looking at:

Demiral, Konate, Bissouma, Wijnaldum (free), Aouar, Szoboszlai, Grealish, Calvert Lewin, Daka, Edouard. I also really like the look of Eze from Palace and Raphina from Leeds.

Problem being if we finish that low why would most of these players want to come to us?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Winter
Out: Xhaka, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Özil
Loan: ESR, Balogun, Nelson
In: Aouar, Sabitzer, LB backup/prospect, Depay (pre-contract of Barca doesn’t move)

Leno
Bellerin, Luiz, Gabriel, Tierney
Sabitzer, Partey, Aouar
Pépé, Laca, Auba​

Should be enough to win EL. In summer get Onana, Lamptey, Ceballos (or replacement) and a RCB (Upamecano, Djemsiti, Denayer in that order). Grealish the ultimate icing, but that feels like beyond wishlist now

Hinderz

Problem being if we finish that low why would most of these players want to come to us?
Because we are still one of the most famous clubs in the world, we pay well, and we are in London. We might not be able to compete with very top 8-10 clubs but after that it’s still a good move. So we will still be able to attract a very good level of player. We just need to be smart, and we haven’t been

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I still think no matter what happens we are one of the most attractive clubs in Europe for players. Big history, massive fan base, massive salary, London ect.

Goonger

Because we are still one of the most famous clubs in the world, we pay well, and we are in London. We might not be able to compete with very top 8-10 clubs but after that it’s still a good move. So we will still be able to attract a very good level of player. We just need to be smart, and we haven’t been

I still think no matter what happens we are one of the most attractive clubs in Europe for players. Big history, massive fan base, massive salary, London ect.

I think usually we are, but if we have no Europe then we have even more limited budget, so that rules out the likes of Grealish & Calvert-Lewin. Then with some of these players like Auoar, Wijnaldum you'd have serious competition from CL clubs. Then, the likes of Konate, Demiral I'm not sure we could entice as long as they are getting good game time at Juve, Leipzig & their clubs are doing well. I do think the likes of Edouard, Daka, Bissouma etc are realistic.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom