• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SupersoakerArsene

Yoro, Luiz, Isak, Doue, Restes, Gutierrez & Nico Williams IN.
Nketiah, Cedric, King Mo, Lokonga, Tavares, Biereth, Ramsdale, Okonkwo, Marquinhos, Tierney OUT. Might even sell Zinchenko & loan out Vieira & Nelson to a BPL team.

GK: Raya/Restes/Hein
RB: White/Tomi/Timber
RCB: Saliba/Yoro/Timber
LCB: Gabriel/Kiwior/Tomi
LB: Gutierrez/Kiwior/Timber
CDM: Rice/Partey/Jorginho/Luiz
CAM: Ode/ESR/Doue
CM: Havertz/Rice/ESR/Doue
RF: Saka/Williams
CF:Isak/Jesus/Havertz
LF: Nelli/Trossard/Williams

Think a guy like Luiz might do wel.. Can play ball & is also agressive enough to bring some more cojones in our team next to Gabriel lol.

balthazar

Based on the Athletic article, it seems Newcastle would rather let Bruno go before Isak. And would ask for 100m+.
Not worth such risk at that price point.

I would rather knock on Madrids door for Rodrygo/Valverde/Tchouameni and see if they blink.
I would love to raid Barcelona, as they are skint. Hate them for steaking Henry and Cesc, et al.
Stealing Yamal, Pedri or Gavi would be sweat.

CannonBals

I would love to raid Barcelona, as they are skint. Hate them for steaking Henry and Cesc, et al.
Stealing Yamal, Pedri or Gavi would be sweat.
Its a fan owned club. Not possible to sell fan favourite players.
In any case Barca is Barca, they have a much bigger pull than us. They are just below Madrid. We all saw Barca trying to push FDJ to united. Agreed on the transfer fees amd even using the media trying to force him to move. But the player just wouldn't move.
Although FDJ may be possible this year.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Paqueta, De Jong, Isak. Quality over quantity. 250m well spent

Edit: and a decent backup gk on the cheap. Summer done.

This is what I’m thinking. I’d throw Leao’s name into that group as well.

De Jong, although I don’t really rate him as highly as some on here, stylistically would be the ideal partner for Rice (and visa versa). Both are kind of 6/8 hybrids, with Dec and monster defensively and FDJ great on the ball.

All of those guys are also above 6 ft, which also adds even more physicality to our team.

I really only think we need 2 players at this point.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Frenkie De Jong (100m) - start alongside Rice
Brahim Diaz (70m) - can cover RW, LW and the Ødegaard position.

another player in defense + perhaps a sub GK

Total 200-250.

HaffBR

————-Raya
White-Saliba-Gabi-Timber
———-FJD—Rice—
Saka——Ode——Leao
——-—Havertz—-

Leao plays like if he was prime Cristiano Ronaldo while his production is more on par with Pulisic. The only way for Leão be too lazy in big teams is he adapting to play CF and imo he has the tools to do it. Leão winger in the big stage while going for EPL? I don't think so.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need pace and finishing upfront. You do that, and add a quality 8 in the box to box mould, and you’ll give this team that fear that peak Klopp Liverpool instilled in opposition.

A two footed quality, devastatingly quick winger.
A top CF
A quality 8
A top CB

And we are going to create nightmares for opposition fans.

HaffBR

De Jong - 100 million
Coman - 60 million
Sub GK + overall defender = 40-50 million

I would be fine with it.

SupersoakerArsene

De Jong - 100 million
Coman - 60 million
Sub GK + overall defender = 40-50 million

I would be fine with it.
Yoro + Restes!!!!!

Dont think they sell Coman for 60 million. Injury prone aswell, but he is their lucky guy who wins prices.
Can actually see Bayern sell Sané (if he doesn't sign a new contract) or Gnabry (who might be the less of the 3, in the eyes of Bayern)

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom