• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

He's an excellent player. I don't see Newcastle selling him, and I don't think we could afford the wages he'd be expecting. He'll want the sort of financial package that we reserve only for no-brainer sure-fire superstars like Rice, Saliba, and Saka, and I don't think we can give him such a deal knowing his injury record and the fact that we have big, young assets in Martinelli/Havertz. It's a shame because he would fit too perfectly with our squad.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Need to see more of him in tight spaces, and not just on the counter attack.

But technicality, speed and composure in the box is there. Been wanting him for the longest time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Are you talking about Isak? There are tons of evidence of him doing well in tight spaces for a big lad.

You’re right, he is quite silky yeah, particularly creating that extra space in the box, every time he is in that situation.

Will continue to look out for them though, as those are the moments he’ll find himself in with us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Need to see more of him in tight spaces, and not just on the counter attack.

But technicality, speed and composure in the box is there. Been wanting him for the longest time.

He would be a 200m+ player if he was well rounded like that especially as there aren’t many top strikers in world football at the moment.

I’d be really happy if we make the move for him tbh. Absolute baller, the type that can pick up the ball and produce a moment of magic. I think our squad lacks in that department:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He would be a 200m+ player if he was well rounded like that especially as there aren’t many top strikers in world football at the moment.

I’d be really happy if we make the move for him tbh. Absolute baller, the type that can pick up the ball and produce a moment of magic. I think our squad lacks in that department:

Tried to watch this to enjoy Isak balling, all that's running through my mind now is that Ye is the ****ing GOAT for real. He was on a different level for Graduation.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tried to watch this to enjoy Isak balling, all that's running through my mind now is that Ye is the ****ing GOAT for real. He was on a different level for Graduation.

I was hoping someone else would say that 🤣couldn’t even concentrate on the comp as peak Ye was something else. Absolute gold.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

One of the weirdest thing watching Arsenal is the myth that havertz is high level technician. The guy works hard and make good runs. But on the ball he is really limited and can’t dribble past anyone. Isak is technically way superior

Buhry

Established Member

Isak really has 17 goals in 21 starts this season, didn't realize he had that many. He really is cooking. Would surely be a big upgrade for us

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Isak really has 17 goals in 21 starts this season, didn't realize he had that many. He really is cooking. Would surely be a big upgrade for us

Solanke, Watkins the same. These guys really suit where they are. I don’t know what happens if they come here.

Isak is clear of the others however.

Sungod

Newcastle has Isak til 2028.
I don't see them selling him.

I wish we get Starting winger like Nico.
Also Starting left 8.
We need a good Understudy/ Good option for both 6/8 and Y Fofana from Monaco with one year left seems really good .
If possible Snag Sesko for that Tall Athletic Understudy Striker.

Sell Jorginho, Partey, Nketia, Viera,Lokonga, Tavares, Tierney, Ramsdale,

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Solanke, Watkins the same. These guys really suit where they are. I don’t know what happens if they come here.

Isak is clear of the others however.
They have more than 50% more minutes though. Isak is averaging a goal more often than Haaland this season…

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

They have more than 50% more minutes though. Isak is averaging a goal more often than Haaland this season…

True, I suppose what I mean is I want to see Isak in a team like Arsenal/City where he's having to be a physical monster. I still see him as this LW/9 and if it's something we can develop then great.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom