• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

McShay

Anzac said:
What's happened to Toulalan - he was talked of a lot last summer - did he move?

Toulalan is still with Lyon. But he is unrealistic though Lyon are asking for 37mil pounds minimum........Not worth it to be honest.

Anzac

Established Member
McShay said:
Anzac said:
What's happened to Toulalan - he was talked of a lot last summer - did he move?

Toulalan is still with Lyon. But he is unrealistic though Lyon are asking for 37mil pounds minimum........Not worth it to be honest.

That would explain the lack of speculation then.

JazzG

Established Member
To be fair most of the Toulalan comments came from some of us wanting to sign him, I don't think we have been linked with him seriously since he joined Lyon. Would be the most awesome signing if we pulled this off but with the transfer market going crazy I think he is well beyond our reach. Upto £20mill I'd say he is worth it and I reckon Lyon would do business around that figure but I'm also sure we would never be able to afford it and I doubt we would spend that kind of money even if we could. They also wanted £35mill for Essien but sold him for £24mill in the end.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I just thought of 2 names for our DMC.

Makoun and A.Diarra

Any thoughts?

progman07

Established Member
Clrnc said:

Makoun and A.Diarra

Any thoughts?
There is a reason why Madrid fans want him out.

Have you watched him regularly in the last 1-2 years, or does he live on reputation? I believe it's the latter...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
progman07 said:
Clrnc said:

Makoun and A.Diarra

Any thoughts?

Have you watched him regularly in the last 1-2 years, or does he live on reputation? I believe it's the latter...
You're thinking of Mahamdou Diarra, the man Clrnc mentioned plays for Bordeaux

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yep, he was brilliant with France in the world cup 3 years ago if I remembered correctly. Long time no heard of him though.

I think Makoun is a good option

ibby

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Yep, he was brilliant with France in the world cup 3 years ago if I remembered correctly. Long time no heard of him though.
He played under 70 minutes in the whole tournament.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Alou Diarra has been doing a lot of late developing lately. He was my main shout when Flamini left. I don't think he wants to leave Bordeaux though. He's said as much and the contract extensions indicate that he means it.

Not too keen on Makoun though. For one I don't think he's better than Song, secondly he'd cost a lot and thirdly he's gonna disappear for the ACN.

progman07

Established Member
American_Gooner said:
progman07 said:
Clrnc said:

Makoun and A.Diarra

Any thoughts?

You're thinking of Mahamdou Diarra, the man Clrnc mentioned plays for Bordeaux
Excuse me then.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A.Diarra reminds me alot of Sissoko though, I think he can do a job here.

I missed the ANC point about Makoun...3 other names I thought of, Palombo, Donadel and Mavuba. Don't think they are good enough though.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom