• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Bossa

Established Member
I'd take Anelka or Drogba. I think that Wenger still can get two years from them. They have to be happy to be 2nd choice though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

More likely to see Henry return mate, can't see us signing either of those.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bossa said:
I'm desperate for a new forward. I think that january will be a very frustrating month.
He can't possibly not buy a ST, even Arsène must see we need one bad.

When you think Chamakh has the ACN as does Gervinho, one injury to Robin and we're depending on Park...that's why i see us going for Podolski. :wink:

Kain

Established Member
A striker-winger in their prime with venom in their attacking play.

Don't think we will be able to fill in the creative hole during a midseason window, that will have to wait until the summer window, but a goalscorer outside Van Persie is proper vital.

Bossa

Established Member
Yep someone like Podolski or maybe even Remy could be exactly what we need. Although Jovetic is still my prefered signing. He's equally good on the wing as centrally.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
why is Remy not getting more attention? from what i seen the guy is really tricky and usually clinical in finishing and tidy in possession. His versatility is a plus. what other qualities?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I only want Podolski over those lot ^, because i want more Germans in the side, winning mentality those lot, plus it'd make us more attractive to Mario G.

Doesn't hurt he's a pretty tasty finisher either. :wink:

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
DJ_Markstar said:
Wikipedia describes him as having impressive hair. Enough for me tbh, sign him up.

looks a bit like a hollywood actress really. at least John Terry isn't around, so it might be safe :D

Floating

Established Member
THunter said:
I only want Podolski over those lot ^, because i want more Germans in the side, winning mentality those lot, plus it'd make us more attractive to Mario G.

True, but Reus is German too. :wink:

been

remy is not getting more attention because he just moved to marseille for 13m pounds, not leaving for anything under 20m which puts us out of it

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Floating said:
THunter said:

Get them both i say, get Gotze too and we'll dominate.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I concur. Hummels ain't too shabby but I'm loving the prospect of a long term Verm/Kos partnership.

Floating

Established Member
THunter said:
Floating said:
THunter said:

Get them both i say, get Gotze too and we'll dominate.

Don't forget Muller and Schurrle!

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom