• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArseGod

Sagna is going. In some ways I'm fine with it. Three year deal was too much. Let's bring in someone with big potential

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
With Sagna and Fabianski going we will need replacements. We desperately need another striker and we need another defensive midfielder to challenge Arteta as in my opinion Flamini and Diaby just aren't good enough. I would like us to sign a young decent CB as well.

In
Gk: Marshall or Ruddy - both of their teams have been relegated but both have been impressive this season.

RB: Aurier - very impressive attacking stats from a young full back.

CB: Dan Burn - impressive performances this season and extremely highly rated by Fulham fans. Having Burn as back up to Mertesacker and Vermaelen to Koscielny.

DCM: Barry - Criminally underrated player and as Martinez said he has been the best player in the in his position in the league this season.

Striker: There's a few decent options for striker that we have been linked to that I would be happy with.
Morata - impressive for Spains under 21s in their world cup and recently getting some goals for Madrid.
Remy or Benteke : proven pacey PL strikers.
Huntelaar - 14m for a player who with his goal scoring record is a steal.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Huntelaar :lol:

Yeah, I think we can do better now. Wanted him a few years back but we really need to be going for top strikers, not second/third tier poachers.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
If Huntelaar is Wenger's answer to our problems in attack (which I doubt), he might as well include himself into the deal and move over to Schalke.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Huntelaar has flopped at any big club that's actually taken a chance on him,did nothing at Real or Milan was quickly moved on before going under a spell where he didn't even start for Schalke. He'd be an awful signing.

We've been kind of linked to Xavi in the mirror today,Barry,Marshall and Sanchez also mentioned.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Xavi would do nothing here imo. he'd basically be a slightly better Arteta for us, unless we went full Barca mode which we don't have the players for.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
Xavi would do nothing here imo. he'd basically be a slightly better Arteta for us, unless we went full Barca mode which we don't have the players for.

Not the same player anymore is he? Would need a dedicated DM to get the best from him and then where does Ramsey play? Wouldn't work

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
US_Gooner said:
Anzac said:
The prime example being the development of Fabregas as CAM (when he was already a WC CM playmaker), at the expense of other CAMS already at the club (Rosicky and AA), and at the expense of our midfield balance and performance (which has yet to be restored even 3 seasons after his departure and 5 years after the transition to CAM).
At the time, Fabregas' transition to a CAM seemed more organic than intentional. Like it was an innate on-field response to Rosicky and Arshavin not being able to get the job done, so someone had to do it. Only later did that seem to be an intentional setup.

Bulshit, Rosicky was deployed immediately as LM as so did AA as LW. They were never deployed as CAM even when Cesc went injured. Stop making things up.
Hleb was the CAM (more of an SS) in 4-4-1-1 formation during Cesc, Rosicky,Gilberto/Flamini, Hleb era while AA only appearance as CAM was in the League cup

thedon5

Steven Caulker. Now that Cardiff have been relegated, we have to go in for him. He's been a monster in defence, and it's be great to rub it in the faces of the Spuds.

Of the relegated players, I wouldn't mind Mitroglou, Medel or Riether here as squad players either, though the former has definitely had huge problems in England.

Anzac

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:

Unless we sign Fabregas to play CAM you mean? :wink:

GDeep™

League is very weak
thedon5 said:
Steven Caulker. Now that Cardiff have been relegated, we have to go in for him. He's been a monster in defence, and it's be great to rub it in the faces of the Spuds.

Of the relegated players, I wouldn't mind Mitroglou, Medel or Riether here as squad players either, though the former has definitely had huge problems in England.

I was high on Caulker when he was at Sp**s, got murdered on here for it by some, but he has gone on to prove himself as a good young CB, good shout.

musicmonkey

Established Member
Kaboul's available on a free too apparently.

I think Medel's not much more than a hatchet man personally and Mitroglou seems to be trouble so i'd pass on them. I mentioned Riether before and think he'd make a good second choice so we can get Jenko a loan though.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
GDeep said:
thedon5 said:
Steven Caulker. I wouldn't mind Medel.

I was high on Caulker when he was at Sp**s, got murdered on here for it by some, but he has gone on to prove himself as a good young CB, good shout

daniel-bryan-yes.gif

musicmonkey said:
Kaboul's available on a free too apparently.

daniel-bryan-NO.jpg

eye4goal

Established Member
Leroy Fer of Norwich looks decent squad material too. Maybe not good enough for us, but I can see a club like Swansea or Newcastle taking him on.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Anzac said:
DJ_Markstar said:

Unless we sign Fabregas to play CAM you mean? :wink:

:lol:

Imagine

--Arteta - Xavi

---Fabregas

That has to be the most lightweight midfield of all time :lol: and in the worst league in the world for that type of midfield :lol:

TGG needs to step in with a Daniel Bryan gif on that ****.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I take it it's a no for the Xavi DLP option? :lol:

Nah, I'm not keen on Xavi myself tbh. In fact I saw both Barry and Xavi linked to us in the same sentence and Barry actually appealed more to me :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
My wishlist.

Cavani - 50 mil
Fabregas - 24 mil
Martinez - 30 mil
Debuchy - 20 mil

124 mil :lol:

-------------------szczesny
debuchy---mertesacker----koscielny------gibbs
------------martinez-----ramsey
-------------------fabregas
walcott---------------------------------Özil
-------------------cavani

-------------------fabianski
jenkinson------vermaelen----sagna----------monreal
---------------arteta---wilshere
-------------------rosicky
gnabry---------------------------------chamberlain
-------------------giroud

Floating

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
My wishlist.

Cavani - 50 mil
Fabregas - 24 mil
Martinez - 30 mil
Debuchy - 20 mil

124 mil :lol:

-------------------szczesny
debuchy---mertesacker----koscielny------gibbs
------------martinez-----ramsey
-------------------fabregas
walcott---------------------------------Özil
-------------------cavani

-------------------fabianski
jenkinson------vermaelen----sagna----------monreal
---------------arteta---wilshere
-------------------rosicky
gnabry---------------------------------chamberlain
-------------------giroud

You'd spend 20 million Debuchy? :shock:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom