• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Thommybhoy

Established Member
My choise is still Ribery. IMO he would fit perfectly in Arsenal, but I got the impression that simply mentioning him in A-M is a felony! :)

G/K - Klose - free, we only need cover as lehmann is starting to perform

D - Davies, Mexes - we dont know whats happening with cole, campbell plus sendoros is way overated. one experienced, one young, wenger will be able to get the best out of them

M - Y.Toure - great addition because gilberto just doesnt do it for me and diaby is out with a lenghthy injury.

F - Saviola - i dont want to mention unrealistic targets (torres, tevez etc) nor do i want to mention targets that will not improve us what-so-ever (zlatan, kyuit).

unknown925

i'm looking foward to frank ribery...he has the skills and he moves...he would be and excellent addition to the arsenal squad...don't you think ?

ramon12

stikkup101 said:
G/K - Klose - free, we only need cover as lehmann is starting to perform

D - Davies, Mexes - we dont know whats happening with cole, campbell plus sendoros is way overated. one experienced, one young, wenger will be able to get the best out of them

M - Y.Toure - great addition because gilberto just doesnt do it for me and diaby is out with a lenghthy injury.

F - Saviola - i dont want to mention unrealistic targets (torres, tevez etc) nor do i want to mention targets that will not improve us what-so-ever (zlatan, kyuit).
I swear Klose is a striker and Senderos is not overated whiles Gilbertos problems are his passing and his age!!

jester

Established Member
i for one hope we sign either davies or richards. whilst i dont usually care about nationalities, i do hope we sign another englishman. its almost as if every year we lose more and more, and even though we signed theo, we may see our first XI without any englishman with ashley's future in doubt.

trafficlights

Does anyone no wats goin on bout Fran merida and Vincent van den berg.
And has Vela joined us and gone 2 Celta on loan till hes 18 or have celta signed him but we have 1st choice over him.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom