• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

fabtastic

on my wishlist my swedish cousin!
he is amazing! played with him last night he outdone me, remember that youtube video of that guy called jevkiv or someone that was with valencia but went to schalke (sp. sorry not awake) he is amazing and he is only 14!
he is playing in a big tournament next week in sweden and is playing against united and everyone! the only problem is he wants to go to united but ive been trying to persude him that arsenal is the best option! he looks amazing, ive been thinking if he signs for arsenal free tickets :D !!! and a great player!!!

vanderguy

fabtastic said:
he is amazing! played with him last night he outdone me, remember that youtube video of that guy called jevkiv or someone that was with valencia but went to schalke (sp. sorry not awake) he is amazing and he is only 14!
he is playing in a big tournament next week in sweden and is playing against united and everyone! the only problem is he wants to go to united but ive been trying to persude him that arsenal is the best option! he looks amazing, ive been thinking if he signs for arsenal free tickets :D !!! and a great player!!!

More stupid posts. :(

hesham

Established Member
Im going to be seriously gutted if we dont by a WC DM this summer..
Its the perfect time, all the teams being relegated in Italy are going to loose the top players so there will be ALOT of top DM available at good price's. We cant miss out.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
But Maybe the Boss feels like it would be a step back brining in experience now that the youngsters has tasted blood for a whole season, with great succes (CL). After all it is our policy and we stick by it. LAst season was a make it or break it and we can't do worse now can we?

goonerz49

hopefully we'll get mascherano to eventually replace gilberto, my dream is for our centre midfield to look like this in 2 or 3 years, cesc, mascherano, diaby, muamba, merida now that is a centre midfield with potential

Jameel46

Established Member
goonerz49 said:
i would still like jesus navas to

yeh, jesus navas looked good in the UEFA Cup final. if Real want to sign a RW they should buy Jesus Navas or Quaresma instead of paying 3 times as much for c.ronaldo.

crocit

my wish lish would be
Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Podolski, Masherano, Kaka', Terry, Cannavaro

but realistically id like :
Gago (good on pro evo and football manager and wengers good with youngsters)
Salcido (had a good world cup)
Appaih (if he dont mind being rotated with Gilberto and is it Flamini whos our other dmc? )
Ribery (just so fast, )
Saviola,(wudnt mind him, but already got RVP, Henry Adebayor, Theo and Reyes who can also play up front)

thats what i say we need, coz we had heavy injuires last season and struggled, we need an in depth squad so we can cope with those injuires

also, what happened about the rumours we werelinked with Fioretinas Jimelez, and Chievos Semiola? :shock: :roll:

BigBoss

I just got an idea...Why not make only realistic wishlists because it may be annoying to hope for Ronaldinho, Casillas, Ferdinand or I don't know who at AFC...Moreover it makes the realistic wishlists look less worthy :roll:

Canuck

Established Member
This wishlist is for people to get those things out of their system so we don't have jo-jo's going around saying we should sign x and y
when it's painfully obvious that there isn't a chance in hell we'd be bringing those players in.

fabtastic

vanderguy Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:36 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fabtastic wrote:

he is playing in a big tournament next week in sweden and is playing against united and everyone! the only problem is he wants to go to united but ive been trying to persude him that arsenal is the best option! he looks amazing, ive been thinking if he signs for arsenal free tickets !!! and a great player!!!

More stupid posts.

thats not stupid mate, in around 5 years ill be laughing :D

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom