• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Davor

ramon12 said:
Didnt Wenger say Mavuba would be decided on this year??
I'll be honest, I just picked a random player who I saw play once
He did play well I seem to remember, so did ribery

Bazza19

[/..........buffon
eboue..toure..senderos..clichy
hleb..fabregas...appiah...reyes
..........saviola.....henry

subs..Lehmann,djourou,gilberto, ljungberg,persie

Austrian Gooner

Tomas Ujfalusi on a cheap move anyone?

Fiorentina went down, Ujfalusi and Rosicky know each other - admittedly this doesn't mean anything .. just needed some reasons why he should come ..

Grampus_Eight

ramon12 - Glad to hear you think he's a good option. I hope we are at least linked with him before Pompey snatch him up. However, if Pini Zahavi owns 50% of Fernandes' sporting/commerical rights, I see him joining up with the dodgy Chelski-lite project over at Pompey. Zahavi is the agent who found Gaydamak to buy Pompey and brokered the deal. Wouldn' be suprised to learn he was a silent partner/minority owner of Portsmouth. Anyway, Fernandes can play over there for a couple of seasons before moving on to Chelski. At least if his long-term admirer Mourinho is still around. That way Zahavi continues to get paid.

Jameel46

Established Member
not on my wish list, just didn't know where to put this.

Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are all on alert after Real Madrid star Guti threatened to quit the Bernabeu. (News of the World)

>YounGunner<

Established Member
I'm not a big fan of him but how about Zlatan? He has the ability he just cannot play in the defensive style of Juventus even though he had a good first season. Big man great skill, quick feet. Because of his poor season we can get him on a lower price.

After all, buying strikers from Italy has not done us too bad in the past :)

Jameel46

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
I'm not a big fan of him but how about Zlatan? He has the ability he just cannot play in the defensive style of Juventus even though he had a good first season. Big man great skill, quick feet. Because of his poor season we can get him on a lower price.

After all, buying strikers from Italy has not done us too bad in the past :)

when did arsenal buy a STRIKER from italy?
i remember they bought a winger and turned him into a striker, that must be who you mean. :D

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom