• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Amadeor

Roma will not sell Chivu for all the money in the world at a time where their chances of winning the Scudetto are bigger than ever. Forget about him.

kooldawg

Established Member
i think you mean sell :p

BUt yeah, Roma, Inter and the other clubs havfe a great chance to win the Serie A and go to Europe, Chivu and mexes will prob not be leaving.

BigBoss

Cambell is gone and now probably cole....So who will remain in defence...Will flamini start this season as left back....Imagine if we don't buy any player :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

belgianfan

Indeed we need to buy defenders. And if these defenders cost alot of money so be it. We are the champions league runner up so we can't afford it to have such a lousy defence.

The only player on our squad who could play for another great team is touré. Leaving cole out because he wil probably leave. Eboué maybe could too. But look at the rest: senderos,djourou,flamini,clichy do you see them playing in a team like manchester,chelsea,liverpool,inter,real,barca,juventus,milan. And we all know that our team is a team that's up there with al these other top teams.

The only player on our squad who could play for another great team is touré. Leaving cole out because he wil probably leave. Eboué maybe could too

Could I ask why the f**k Eboue could be leaving????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

KSK

Guardian of the Grove said:
The only player on our squad who could play for another great team is touré. Leaving cole out because he wil probably leave. Eboué maybe could too

Could I ask why the f**k Eboue could be leaving????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

He is merely comparing our backline with other top teams

belgianfan

Guardian of the Grove said:

I mean eboué could be able to play in a topteam too. I agree I could have posted it otherwise. Sorry

longrufus

Established Member
Seriously, i just want some transfer activity. We are in desperate need to strengthen. Last season we were awful in the league, which is the best indication of how a club is performing. The CL at the end of the day is merely a cup, anything can happen. We are already behind Chelsea (who have strengthened massivly), United (look certain to strengthen), Liverpool (who have bought well) and if we're not careful we could be overtaken by Sp**s (who have bought very well).

Im hoping it could be similar to January, wait forever on a signing and 3 come along at once.

Gunner87

Well now,that Cole is on his way out i would be very pleased with these signings:

CB: Gallas (unrealistic) or Davies
LB: Abidal
DM: Yaya Touré (a monster like vieira is what we need!)
OFM: Ribery

Harding

wise choices my friend, sorin wouldnt be a bad capture if cole was to leave.

davies is a hot prospect, ****ing hot! but brian "dreamworld" robson has put £10million price tag on his head and that is a bridge to far in my opinion.

ribbery- great player, great talent, great skill, would be a great buy! but i am more concerned over the defence than than the wide midfield positions at the moment

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
How would ribery be able to play anything like bergkamp? He's a pacy dribbler with 'adequate' vision. he's not going to be able to pluck balls out of the air and then thread it perfectly through the defence is he? His shooting is completely different to dennis', he doesnt pick a spot and curl it in, he just hoofs it.

Now im not saying ribery is bad, but he's not the same type of player as bergkamp. He'd make a great winger.

Short of Zidane I cant really think of anyone that could replace bergkamp (and yes, i do think zidane is better but bergies a better team player).

been

ok so lets start talking about possible CBs realistic ones
so far i had

Boulahrouz
and someone mentioned ayala i wouldnt mind him but i think hes too old for wenger

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom