• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Theo is nervous in his interview. You can see it from all his fidgeting: touching nose and hair etc.

Theo is NOT being fully committed to go all oUT anymore. In his interview, he mentioned he will ease into the training which implies he is afraid of injuries.

What's your take on this? Keep someone who will ease into training and is afraid of injuries? Or just sell him and buy someone else who will go all out to win?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Theo is nervous in his interview. You can see it from all his fidgeting: touching nose and hair etc.

Theo is NOT being fully committed to go all oUT anymore. In his interview, he mentioned he will ease into the training which implies he is afraid of injuries.

What's your take on this? Keep someone who will ease into training and is afraid of injuries? Or just sell him and buy someone else who will go all out to win?
Sell. I can't think of a single decent reason to keep him.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I just don't see where he fits? At all... Sort of a back up to a position that might even be available in most games??

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What an uninspiring interview. The way he talks about the young guys would make you think he was over 30 or near retirement. He's another player with no interest in football outside of playing which shocked me a bit when you think of how little progress he's really made, but now I know why. He's sucking the life out of us. Get rid.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't see a spot or role for him anymore though either. But, he's comfortable on a nice deal and won't leave.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
What an uninspiring interview. The way he talks about the young guys would make you think he was over 30 or near retirement. He's another player with no interest in football outside of playing which shocked me a bit when you think of how little progress he's really made, but now I know why. He's sucking the life out of us. Get rid.
I agree with this. How could you not know about a new signing at Arsenal, or much about him?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What other than being our second most productive attacker last season?
The numbers favour him this season but as I said in my reply to your other post, it's only the second time in eleven years that his numbers have been ok. He doesn't add anything other than tap ins atm. I think another pister also pointed out that his hosls were rately match changing or winning. He's a passenger that we can upgrade. Southgate isn't fooled by his numbers and neither should we be.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
This guy should be the first one to go! Ahead of Jenkinson, Gibbs, Debuchy and Sanogo. Theo has been nothing but a big failure for us for over a decade now. Just get rid of him ffs! Sell him for free if that means we'll see the back of him.

Steps

Nothing really to add here except that I like the guy. Wish I saw more drive from him but he does produce. So much hatred on this forum and I can't really understand it. Sure he could do better but he is far from our "worst" player. Ridiculous the way some of you get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom