• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thiago Alcântara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Last 2 season he played like 80 games in all competition so he been pretty healthy. His Salary is 10m pounds a year so that could be problem for us unless we selling Özil

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hes on 205k a week apparently. Huge outlay for a player who can speak to clubs to go on a free in January.

However if Arteta really wants to win the CL in 3 years then you have to get players like this.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm reading even Liverpool don't want to sign this summer and would prefer signing him on free next summer.

I think Bayern would rather sell if 20-25M bid comes in

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He's expensive but he's a certified CL midfielder and one of the best of the world. He could be a great tutor to someone like Cellabos if he stays or the younger boys like ESR, Willock and Azeez.

I would go for this deal and sell Xhaka while we're at it. He's in the similar age to the Swiss but he's better in nearly every single way and if we get Partey too that basically forces Xhaka to the bench or getting sold. I'm fully behind this transfer

Thiago-Partey-Aouar is top 3 in the league.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Thiago for 4 years, £20M, £40M wages over that period. But immediate impact, CL winning quality player.

Aouar for 5 years, £50M, probably £25M wages in that period. Unsure whether he would make an immediate impact. But has the potential to be on the level of Thiago.

I think the better value for money to get us to the top quickly is probably in Thiago. Hopefully we can coax something up.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is a silly rumour. We can't get Thiago.

If I'm him and I have won everything he's one, no way I'm moving to the city of Liverpool.

I'm living in London and enjoying the refined atmosphere of a club like Arsenal

Yeah, he's not coming here

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This is a silly rumour. We can't get Thiago.
Our name is just being used to drum up interest in Pepe. Zaha is clearly our main target.
We aren't buying Pepe unless they fancy 5m plus Jenks, Mustafi, El Nenny, Pat Rice and Nelson on loan.
Silly season has started. Smashing our transfer record on a 24 year old from Ligue 1, when money is tight? No chance.
Makes you think.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Agreed, never going to happen. Its hard to admit, but we’re currently a mid table side. A starter for a CL finalist team does not move to a mid table Prem side.
if he available and we can afford him they'll come this is our first 8th placed finish in 25 years still end up winning a trophy that doesn't make us a midtable side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom