• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
With one more year on his deal we should just wait to see how he starts the next season and whether he can stay fit. Can always offer an extension in january or end of season. And if he wants a move or is constantly injured again we can just let him go on a free and he’ll have given us his best years (albeit crippled by injuries)

With Rice, Partey, Jorgi here I’d rather see us go for a proper ‘8’..
Think Athletico defo got his best years bro.
We unfortunately haven't had a single season injury free from TP.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I would rather we sell, if he stays it makes it hard to bring anyone in according to Ornstein.

We can't keep relying on him for a full season and if he stays here in order to run down his contract there's always the chance we offer him an extension and I would hate for that to happen given yellow box reasons.

Goonger

We all have our opinions on who we keep and sell, but we don't know our budget, we don't know our targets and how much they'll cost, we don't know to what extent we have interest in our players.

I think in an ideal world where we don't have to consider those things, then we sign 2 midfielders this summer and move on from Partey. However, because of the above, I wouldn't be against keeping Jorginho and Partey for another season, as long as both are happy with that, and just signing 1 midfielder.

I don't want a summer of drastic change in terms of players coming in, I don't want to disrupt the team and squad too much, because we need to start next season strong and pressure City from the off. We can't afford slip ups like drawing with Fulham at home as every result is so important in this league.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom