• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Did you miss the £20m for Martinez?

Sign one of the linked players and we're still at 40-50M net spend. I was being told we can't spend.

You do realise that by the end of the window if it turns out Arsenal have not signed both, or either, you'll have to admit you were wrong? You've been banging on the drum of blind optimism all summer insisting that Arsenal can buy both, so don't try to wriggle out of it if it turns out we can't and never could.

Wrong about what? I believe we'll sign both, if we don't sign both how am I wrong :lol: Wrong about us wanting to sign them? Well clearly not because high tier sources are linking both to us and saying we have back ups.

This is like me saying if we sign both I expect everyone on the forum who disagreed to bow down to me and admit they were wrong. No, I won't do that because there's no point. Its just opinions, but the one clear thing is we want both.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sign one of the linked players and we're still at 40-50M net spend. I was being told we can't spend.

Wrong about what? I believe we'll sign both, if we don't sign both how am I wrong :lol: Wrong about us wanting to sign them? Well clearly not because high tier sources are linking both to us and saying we have back ups.

This is like me saying if we sign both I expect everyone on the forum who disagreed to bow down to me and admit they were wrong. No, I won't do that because there's no point. Its just opinions, but the one clear thing is we want both.

Jesus if we sign both i'd be the first to bow down and admit I was wrong. Listen you're here posting literally thousands of posts every transfer window not just saying you want us to buy x, y and z, but insisting that we can buy x, y and z. It's not about what we want, we all want us to buy lots of good players. It's about what we think is realistically possible. Otherwise just keep yourself to the wishlist thread.

You nailed your colours to a particular mast, I'd say it's only fair that you front up if it turns out you were wrong.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Jesus if we sign both i'd be the first to bow down and admit I was wrong. Listen you're here posting literally thousands of posts every transfer window not just saying you want us to buy x, y and z, but insisting that we can buy x, y and z. It's not about what we want, we all want us to buy lots of good players. It's about what we think is realistically possible. Otherwise just keep yourself to the wishlist thread.

You nailed your colours to a particular mast, I'd say it's only fair that you front up if it turns out you were wrong.

I won't be wrong about us signing two players and I won't be wrong about us spending a good amount of money this window.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
AFCBELL said:
David Ornstein is a respected, reliable journalist and naturally everyone will believe him. But we advise you to be patient and not to take the news of the well-known media as engraved on a stone before the club makes its decision on the Awar deal (which appears to be possible according to reports) Could today's news be a thoughtful game from Arsenal to lower Lyon's demands?

We are sticking to the information that we previously released, citing sources close to the event. The demands of the player and his agent will not constitute an obstacle and have been agreed upon in principle. It is natural that there are no papers signed at this stage, as the time has not yet come. As we said, calm and confidence are the masters of the situation.
Bell turning on Ornstein, sad to see.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I just like how he's speaking against Ornstein, because literally the only reason anyone believes Bell is because Orny did an interview with him once. :lol:
Yes and he really not into transfers. i really don't know why he showing that big confidence about us buying Partey i mean yes we still very interested but unless something happen from sales we aren't activating his release clause.

Reactions: A_G

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
First guy to call Runarsson btw
tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A.Madrid really won't lower their demand they think 45M pounds is not big fee for top 6 english clubs even if it paid in one go. we could do what Juve did with Morata but i'm sure A.Madrid view Partey as key player unlike Morata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom