• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Not much detail in the article itself mind.

Just one paragraph which says that we’re intensifying our interest, and hope to negotiate a lower fee than his €50m release clause.

BobP

Memri Fan
Cocks out.

TenseHatefulIcefish-size_restricted.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This lad will transform our midfield, we will finally replace Gilberto.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So do you guys think we are going to go after both Partey and Szoboszlai or is Szoboszlai a backup.
Considering our limited budget its unlikely for me that we get both unless we have a huge clear out in midfield

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
So do you guys think we are going to go after both Partey and Szoboszlai or is Szoboszlai a backup.
Considering our limited budget its unlikely for me that we get both unless we have a huge clear out in midfield

Considering we are actively trying to offload Guendouzi, this Szoboslai rumour might have legs. I think we will see a pretty new midfield next season with several outgoings and incomings.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Intensifying our interest, is that the stage before we start to prepare a bid?

Hope we can get this deal done though. We are desperate for midfield reinforcements.

Goonger

Has anyone reliable from our end said we are in for Szoboszal?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Partey is a top 3 DM in the world in my opinion, was a colossus yesterday against Barca. At this point we have to get this guy.

Bring in an attacking midfielder (Grealish/Aouar) and the midfield is set.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Considering we are actively trying to offload Guendouzi, this Szoboslai rumour might have legs. I think we will see a pretty new midfield next season with several outgoings and incomings.

I think Xhaka and Willock will stay plus we cant offload Özil
Leaving Torreira, Guendouzi and Maitland-Niles who can leave plus Ceballos

I mean if we can offload all four of them then I can maybe see it happening.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Partey is a top 3 DM in the world in my opinion, was a colossus yesterday against Barca. At this point we have to get this guy.

Bring in an attacking midfielder (Grealish/Aouar) and the midfield is set.
No mate, let's add Messi while we're at it. It's not like the club is gonna lose over 100m this year due to lockdown.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We need a player in this position to be hitting the 10 goals 10 assists mark. I really don't see ESR doing that.
I think you are overlooking Özil already being at the club, the financial resources we will have available and other areas in need of more urgent attention.
Academy players have stepped up for us this year and I think we will trust them to fill the gaps we financially cant fill next season as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom