• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL| Arsenal vs Marseille | Tue Nov 1st | 19:45

Irish_Owen

Established Member
kofigunner said:
Irish_Owen said:
Seen the line up..

Uh-Oh
Which change are you most worried about? RVP, Djourou or Kos?
Multiple reasons give me cause for concern. The most prominent being that's the first time that back four have played together, Jenkinson is a member of the back four and of course, Robin's exclusion from the line up.

Kain

Established Member
Resting Koscielny against a CL team, he deos need a berak but thats like his bread and butter i.e. hes played his best games in this comp.

Think we have enough tonight to get the three points.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Now I have to try and avoid every source of news because I'll watch it later when I get home :D .
Here's to a nice tidy uneventful win!

Warship

Sloppy start but we'll settle down as we alsways do.

Vermaelen is such a great defender, glad to have him back.

We're just being a bit wasteful in possession at the moment but we're fine.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom