• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Arsenal vs Olympiacos – 7:45pm – 3/10/12 - SS4

Uncle Mike

Established Member
Ramsey scored. Call the undertaker.

And I don't mean the "professional wrestler."

Although that would be really weird if it was him -- but then, lots of those guys tend to die before their time.

Then again, Bruno Sammartino, the greatest of them all, is about to turn 77, and Killer Kowalski was almost 82. But they were in the pre-steroid era.

regele

Established Member
Classy finish by Ramsey after a very good layoff by Giroud.

Much better performance by us in the second half.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Giroud has contributed quite alot since he came on, proper focal point and the flick on was perfect. Unlucky not to score as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Giroud get an assist in 10min he play lets see the media and our forum will write him off.

spartandre217

Established Member
Buhry said:
spartandre217 said:
Carl motherf***ing Jenkinson... adding vision, and link-up play to his excellent athleticism and tackling..

Hodgson has to call him up.

Yeah jenkinson is becoming a proper tank at the right back, great defending as usual and even had a cheeky back heal earlier :p

At this rate we could play him as a right winger when Sagna gets back, he's pretty much been our only attacking threat down the right hand side so far this seson.

I wouldn't even entertain the thought of dropping him at this point.. Sagna can have the cup games as far as I'm concerned..

Tranquil

So top the table by 2 points and 5 points clear of 3rd place. Not a shabby start dispite two fairly average games by us.

infineon

Established Member
My thoughts ...

Ox may have just played himself out of the starting line up. Walcott didn't really do much when he came on but he breezed past their left back with ease and put in good crosses.

Get Poldi in the middle and Gervinho on the left cutting in. Best passage of play was just after half time when Poldi was scrapping with their centre backs and Gervinho then had acres of space to run into.

I thought TV was suicidal. I thought he had cut that out. Clearly not.

Coq au vin, sloppy.

arsmile

Established Member
gervinho motm

flahses of good play offensively

our CBs had an atrocious first half of football- our young fullbacks are putting them to shame and both contributing hugely in defence and attack- sagna is a long way from getting back in the team.

but kos/verm/coq/ox and even arteta had below average games

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom