• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UCL Group Stage: Arsenal 4 - 0 PSV Eindhoven | Wednesday 20th September | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal.jpg

The champions league is baaaaaaaaaaack!

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 PSV

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Has to be said this is one of those rare wire to wire 90 minute performances. Even Havertz looked good. I still think the attackers on our bench offer more but the kid had a good match although he didn’t show up on stat sheet

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are these commentators really using a stopwatch on our corners? 🤣🤣

How many times have teams come to The Emirates and have taken years to take a goal kick?
They did it against everton ffs they thought we wasting time. They analyse this with us only

TinFish

Contrary to my previous post against Everton, I stated we rarely smash teams. We pass too often in the final third comfortably, whilst the opposition sits back.

Seems like in the CL there will always be a higher line. Should give us more opportunity to open teams up.

Plus the fact Saka didn’t seem to be double marked often.

Excited to see how we play against higher quality European teams

Thrice

He's having a very similar trajectory to KDB. They exploded at the same age in their 2nd season in England while increasing their physical and defensive application.
City will come sniffing for sure. He'd be their perfect KDB replacement.

But we've taken such a big step forward under Arteta that I'm not worried about losing players like him or Saka anymore.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
When is the last time United allowed 3+ goals in 3 matches on the trot? Pre Fergie?

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Has to be said this is one of those rate wire to wire 90 minute performances. Even Havertz looked good. I still think the attackers on our bench offer more but the kid had a good match although he didn’t show up on stat sheet

False 9 is our only hope for him really. If he was only able to score ffs

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Seems a much more natural position for him than midfield

I know that was the narrative when we signed him, but I dont think that's the real reason IMO. He has the size and intelligence to give us something different upfront.

He starts as our left 8, but he can move into any position across out front three, and gives us something in the air.

Needs goals though, once he gets going there I think we can start to see what he can reall do.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

But we've taken such a big step forward under Arteta that I'm not worried about losing players like him or Saka anymore.
Yeah they're not going to City. Madrid might want a reunion with Ode though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very nice comeback to CL we were too excited but calmed down and managed game perfectly.

Good result and no stress before playing Sp**s

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Will never happen. Martin genuinely loves the club

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Two much better plays ahead of him so he'll probably need to leave for that.

I honestly think he should have left in the summer and gone to a decent PL team.

Could have really made a difference for another team and stepped up his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom