• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL - Olympiacos Vs Arsenal |6 Dec 2011@1945

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Only players to come out with any credit are Ox Cart, Rosicky, Benayoun and Miguel. Djourou should be slapped.

Kain

Established Member
1macca1 said:
THunter said:
Rosicky with his trademark, walk away without looking to see if it goes in or not.
Does he not realise how annoying that is?

He's done at the top level, but most on the forum have said & voted they want to keep him here in that Rosicky thread. Bemusing.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
redwhiteAustrian said:
Don't care about the game nor the result.
It was inevitable that we're not winning this, but I'm still disappointed that we didn't put more pressure on them after Yossi scored.

However, the biggest regret is Santos' injury, hope he's fine.

And an enormous LOL at Olympiacos, for celebrating as if they'd just won the CL after their third, only for them to realize NOW that Marseille are through, instead of them. :lol:

That made up for the pain of sitting through the whole 90 minutes. Unlucky Olympiacos :lol:

Jbruin

Established Member
Kain said:
1macca1 said:
THunter said:
Rosicky with his trademark, walk away without looking to see if it goes in or not.

He's done at the top level, but most on the forum have said & voted they want to keep him here in that Rosicky thread. Bemusing.
I thought he did well when he came on, looked really lively created a few goal scoring opportunities, good passing and movement and injected some life into the team, if he can keep putting performances like that in I'd gladly keep him as a squad player.

outlaw_member

Established Member
fabo said:
Chamakh is bloody ****, a CB up front.

Am I the only one that's been wondering whether he scored with his lob, just after he was caught offside? Nevertheless, the guy at least produced a shot on target....in the last minute of the game, no less. Better than his 0 shots per game ratio.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kain said:
1macca1 said:
THunter said:

Thank **** somebody else see's it. People go on about Diaby being a waste of space (fair enough they have a point) but then go on to ignore this waster. He's up there with Arshavin, Squillaci and Chamakh for me.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Just seen Mannone's mistake again, ****ing hell, nearly twisted his ankle going for it. :lol:

Kwaku

The result doesn't mean much to me, just cannot believe that Wenger played his best centre back in this game (One that has been injured a lot over the past year or so), and his only recognised first team left back. I would love to see him come out with a logical answer because I cannot think of one.

outlaw_member

Established Member
fabo said:
Wenger won't turf all these idiots out until it's 3 years too late. Just like how we still have Almunia and Diaby on our books.

That's the unfortunate truth. By the time we rid ourselves of these maggots, many other fresh eggs will have cracked by then.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Well, I'm just glad I'm not going to have to respond to any sort of claims from BVB Fans when it comes to Wenger's selection.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I'll pay for Arshavin and Chamakh to f.uck off immediately. Squillaci is an embarrassment but he's ok as 5th choice.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jbruin said:
Kain said:
I thought he did well when he came on, looked really lively created a few goal scoring opportunities, good passing and movement and injected some life into the team, if he can keep putting performances like that in I'd gladly keep him as a squad player.
Wenger was pissed off at him when he just kicked it out for a throw (over Miquel's head) when he had time in the centre of the pitch.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Quicker than Walcott said:
I'll pay for Arshavin and Chamakh to f.uck off immediately. Squillaci is an embarrassment but he's ok as 5th choice.
See, that's the problem, no he isn't! We play far too many games a season to not have to depend on him, the 10 games he does play a part in, he'll cost us in most of them.

He's a waster, end of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom